Before Kha'zix there was Karma...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

10-01-2012

Karma has dark skin, dark skinned champs don't get real buffs. NEXT

Edit: maybe if karma showed a bit more tail eh?

RyodinWake

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
Karma has dark skin, dark skinned champs don't get real buffs. NEXT

Edit: maybe if karma showed a bit more tail eh?
Nonsense! Karma is my lovely mulatto lover!... Though a better splash art and a sexy skin would be nice. ^^

Dig Dux

10-01-2012

before karma there is post nerf heimerdinger

Voyous Ombre

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi R66 View Post
I love Karma too, its the only support that has heal AND shield, she need some number tweeks
Welllll, technically so does Janna.

RyodinWake

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyous Ombre View Post
Welllll, technically so does Janna.
Shhhhhhh... Shhhhh...!

RyodinWake

10-03-2012

Bump! We will be heard Riot! Though I do appreciate the new TF look, thank you.

Sighmon8x

10-03-2012

She'll probably just get reworked. I'd imagine Riot would find her kit delicate, she'd either be underpowered or overpowered.
That and she barely fits into the current meta as she's pretty much classed as an off-support (she can work as a support and can work as an AP burst mage, but is outclassed in them both individually).

I think I remember hearing that her Q is getting a knock back.. was a long time ago though.

Thunderfrog

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sighmon8x View Post
She'll probably just get reworked. I'd imagine Riot would find her kit delicate, she'd either be underpowered or overpowered.
That and she barely fits into the current meta as she's pretty much classed as an off-support (she can work as a support and can work as an AP burst mage, but is outclassed in them both individually).

I think I remember hearing that her Q is getting a knock back.. was a long time ago though.

She sortve reminds me of Lux, but better at supporting and worse at carrying. I dunno, I win a large majority of the time I actually get to play as Lux, I wonder if I would like karma?

Romodar

10-03-2012

I think she is a very good champ but kinda falls into the lines of Lux and Morgana. They have a support "concept" but need farm to be very viable. So you take them mid to get farm but you could choose other AP carries that don't support. The power that Kharma brings while mid is HUGE and I think it's just slightly worse then Morgana, I don't see why more people don't play her.

RyodinWake

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romodar View Post
I think she is a very good champ but kinda falls into the lines of Lux and Morgana. They have a support "concept" but need farm to be very viable. So you take them mid to get farm but you could choose other AP carries that don't support. The power that Kharma brings while mid is HUGE and I think it's just slightly worse then Morgana, I don't see why more people don't play her.
I agree completely! The only things I'd really like to see is a rework for her W so that it has better CC and better scaling since her damage falls off hard late game.