Dear DPS Sona players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2010

so fun bro. I am 1v2 erryday.

Nenesse

09-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfire393 View Post
Youmu's Ghostblade and Stinger are both attack items that give CDR.

I find she's actually pretty good with Sheen, and if you get fed enough to support a Mejai's, eventually Lichbane.
Amusingly enough I almost never autoattack except to let off the occasional Power Chord. My survivability is so low that even getting into range for a ranged autoattack makes me nervous. I literally waft around on the outskirts of the battle mashing my keys, looking for the perfect moment for my ult.

Nenesse

09-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pippy View Post
so fun bro. I am 1v2 erryday.
Can you 1v2 as Sona for srs though? I absolutely cannot lane solo as Sona, it's so hard.

DJVladek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letkhar View Post
DPS Sona is only good if you also have DPS Janna on your team.
DPS Sona is only good if you have Tank Ashe on your team.

Miirik

09-24-2010

I am still experimenting with possible DPS builds.

Her ratios just seem so small to make stacking AP viable. I want a massive hybrid deal going on with her.

Nashor's tooth
Rageblade

Now you have 25% CDR, Mana regen, AP, a little damage, and tons of attack speed.

Now you need a damage item of some sort. It bugs me as I can't put my finger on anything specific that would be great on her.

POSSIBLY get manamune FIRST then the others. Or get a sheen and turn it into something

Vakyoom

09-24-2010

yea go 8-1-25 with AP sona and see how bad of a farmer/killer she is.

you get 20 stacks on mejai's faster than you can count that high. lichbane makes reg attacks hit for like 350 + your passive every 3 casts. so given a good team (since no one's picking tanks right now) shes good at all sorts of things, especially dps.

unless you mean AD. in which case you should've just said AD sona.

Malak al Maut

09-24-2010

I'm going to build survival on Sona because people like to focus her.