bugsplat keeps happening

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tempestphile

09-29-2012

And then i left too many games apparently

looks like tribunal will ban me soon anyway as a leaver for all those bugsplats...

thanks RIOT, your game needs fixing, bad

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2012

maybe your computer needs fixing .. i dono but ive yet to experiance any bugsplats and ive been playing lol for close to 3 years

Panwar

09-29-2012

Also why not rejoin and avoid a leave?

I've had a couple, but I always just rejoined and was gone maybe a total of 2-3min.

Tempestphile

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panwar View Post
Also why not rejoin and avoid a leave?

I've had a couple, but I always just rejoined and was gone maybe a total of 2-3min.
i do, i rejoin, it bugsplats again, and again, and again, until the game ends.

Yokel85

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

Try running the repair tool or reinstalling. Are you using swapped character models or portraits?

Tempestphile

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokel85 View Post
Try running the repair tool or reinstalling. Are you using swapped character models or portraits?
nope and nope

i am talking to RIOT about this, and did pretty much what they suggested

there seems to be a bug in which google chrome corrupts adobe air and adobe flash (on chrome forum somewhere), and since the game's platform is adobe air.

not sure how its affected, but when i use flash on chrome, it has a 50% chance of crashing, saying awwww snap

Koravel

10-01-2012

Stop looking at chrome while the game is loading.

Problem solved.

Catnium

10-01-2012

I would just swap to internet exploder or fire fox or something for a while if i was you. till google fixes this someday.

also i cant lie but ...i dont trust my chrome anymore after hearing this.....(-_-)..watching you chrome ...watching you..

Tempestphile

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koravel34 View Post
Stop looking at chrome while the game is loading.

Problem solved.
i am not on it, the thing is, it must have corrupted something

i tried reinstalling flash, and adobe air, but either something in the registry that's corrupter or one of the ini files in the system, have to really sit down and look into it.

the last solution is to reinstall my whole computer, but that's a nightmare because i work with it too.