Sync up!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkTemplar99

09-28-2012

This is a concept that people fail to understand on dominion. This is what I see a lot of the time:

After a while, everyone will be respawning at different times. The first player will rush top and try to stop 4 people holding the point, then when the 2nd player respawns, the first player dies. The 2nd player now rushes top and the 3rd player respawns, but right then, the 2nd player dies. Finally, the 4th player finishes respawning, and the 3rd player dies.

It ends up being a 1v4 most of the game and people don't see it. This is one reason why dominion games seem to sway back and forth so much.

Dominion is more about fighting with a numbers advantage and less about levels or items.

Discuss

naotasan

09-28-2012

But I've 1v2'd and 1v3's successfully as Karma.
Of course that's when I was defending my capture point..

DarkTemplar99

09-30-2012

Yea one game you might have but I bet the games that you lose it is because of this reason.

HaIfhearted

09-30-2012

Well, zerging 1v4 is never a good idea unless you NEED to hold that point for just a few more seconds before the game ends.

If it is halfway through the game, as you said it is better to just back off, and let them have the point while you regroup.