Khazix mid.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zhonyas

09-28-2012

Legit trust. Follow talon build and masteries. EVolved Q E R in that order.

xExcel

Master Recruiter

09-28-2012

I don't like evolving R. I find it a waste

Muratta

09-28-2012

Just speculating, but wouldn't you want to evolve w for the fast wave clear considering how easily he can gank the side lanes?

Zhonyas

09-28-2012

Q is best 1v1 ability. but you do have a point ^

Buk Wild

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroPride View Post
That would be because his other evos are better in every way

Dispenser

09-28-2012

Last time I saw a Kha'zix mid, my Fiddle in the Middle totally destroyed him.

Jurgrady

09-28-2012

I don't think that you could pick him against every mid, but it is certainly a good choice, and I think that it better fits his skill set. Evolving W first though seems like a must so that you can shove lane and roam.

That's interesting that a fiddle would counter him, the guy you were playing against must have sucked at the new champ, which doesn't surprise me.

Sexy Suz

09-28-2012

i always evolve R first idk how you can call that bad, its ridiculously strong.

Clubbems

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Suz View Post
i always evolve R first idk how you can call that bad, its ridiculously strong.
It's a toss up on what you want between stealthing one more time and higher range jumps. It's one or the other, but I prefer R for very stationary fights, E for moving fights.

The McSmashy

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroPride View Post
That's the great part about Kha, there's always a reason to evolve something, or not evolve something.

If you're enemies don't stray off solo or you get focused in teamfights, Q isn't the best idea. You won't proc the bonus damage, and the auto attack range isn't worthwhile by itself.

If you have no trouble closing gaps and have sustain outside of your W (Bloodthirster, or maybe Bloodthirster), then W might not be the best choice. You don't need to apply your slow at a range if you can leap in and eat your target.

If you're not fed enough to burst things down guaranteed, E isn't always the best bet. Without it resetting, it's just a range increase, which isn't that great by itself. Especially since you can take W instead and apply bonus damage and a slow to a crowd of enemies, and clear waves faster so you can catch up.

If you are winning handily, you don't need R, but there's always reasons to take it. A third passive reset is a beautiful thing, and if they get Oracles and you can't kill the target, evolving your R gives you a push-button huge damage reduction. It lets you Tower dive easier (As shown in the Spotlight), and can let you catch up to people if your E is on cooldown. It's also amazing for 1v1 duels; You can bait and dodge skillshots and AoE with it, reset your passive a bunch, or block a Karthus ult with it if you're good at timing.

There's always a reason to get or not get one of his evolutions.