Misha, the Fists of Colossus V.2

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pyrofiredelta

Recruiter

11-19-2012

Bump, we need this champ.

FarahBoom

11-23-2012

bump

Zetsumeionfire

12-06-2012

So I assume riot collaborated with you for Vi? Or did they just make Vi without seeing this

FarahBoom

12-11-2012

bump

Cynation

12-14-2012

I could be wrong... but this new champion

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/v...orcer-revealed

seems especially influenced by your concept...

Skogul

12-14-2012

Lol @ Riot on this one, totally a taken idea. I'm dissapointed here... That is not cool riot, Vi seems like a fun Champion, but it isn't if you guys are taking other people's ideas and change most thing about it. You could of maybe kept the name atleast instead of thrashing someones effort and concept.

That is if this was the reason why Vi is out.

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

Let me be frank, there is no way in saying that Vi was indeed created from Farah's ideas, however the idea is rather strong as its not an obvious archetype, and their lores are indeed rather similar in the fact that both were ingenious people and created the fists for a particular purpose. If they did indeed take the ideas you need to understand that the champion concept forum has the general idea that many if not all of our ideas will not be used, we create these for fun. And many of us have a banner that says, all permission is given to riot for the use of this champion. many of us don't need credit, while it would be nice, I understand Riots take on why not, there would be a huge uproar of people force shoving their champion concepts at Riot if they admitted they took one from the community. They were safe in adopting the Brotherhood of the Armored Bear's idea because that was a large group of people. There have been a lot of similar ideas, and its very possible riot did take inspiration from this champion, but we cannot accuse them of that, simply congratulate Farahboom for his amazing job on Misha, and the high possibility his idea made it through to riot.

TheCapedAvenger

08-13-2013

is this vi? dates make it possible.