Misha, the Fists of Colossus V.2

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Styrgwyr

Senior Member

09-30-2012

Well she looks good! Of course >.>

I still need concept art for my champion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FarahBoom

Senior Member

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styrgwyr View Post
Well she looks good! Of course >.>

I still need concept art for my champion.
Thank you

I've been trying to get around to doing concept arts but getting ready for riot has been utterly exhausting. :/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Styrgwyr

Senior Member

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarahBoom View Post
Thank you

I've been trying to get around to doing concept arts but getting ready for riot has been utterly exhausting. :/
Getting ready for Riot?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Death Crave

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-01-2012

Like the idea here.

I had also made a steam fist using character, so I think we have alot of thoughts in common.

Love your art style in this pic, although I prefer the version 1 design with the mechanical fists following her. It makes more sense that the arms themselves are what make her strong that way, plus I think it looks great.

Your style reminds me of Avatar especially looking at The Legend of Korra. Also this version 2 pic has a Tron style lighting I am falling in love with.

I hope to see more of your art for a long time to come.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seruph

Senior Member

10-01-2012

-Hell has no fury like a broken hearted daughter, and judging from the look in her eyes, Hell has come to Valoran. –Garen

Awesome, awesome, awesome. Sucked into the lore. Good character. Hope to see more. Mach punch. good idea i geek over that kind of stuff.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seruph

Senior Member

10-01-2012

and nice making her from zaun. Graize left a comment on my boxer about how it hase been non-stop Ionia, or noxia, or demacia. Boring! we need new, we need fresh. and you got it great champ.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riklue

Senior Member

10-01-2012

seems like the suit is base off of tron maybe?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FarahBoom

Senior Member

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seruph View Post
-Hell has no fury like a broken hearted daughter, and judging from the look in her eyes, Hell has come to Valoran. –Garen

Awesome, awesome, awesome. Sucked into the lore. Good character. Hope to see more. Mach punch. good idea i geek over that kind of stuff.
Im glad you enjoyed it, ill be pumping out more champs soon hopefully, all pushing the envelope


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FarahBoom

Senior Member

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riklue View Post
seems like the suit is base off of tron maybe?
A little yes, my original inspiration came from Star Ocean 2, then from Metroid, then the colors came from tron.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FarahBoom

Senior Member

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Crave View Post
Like the idea here.

I had also made a steam fist using character, so I think we have alot of thoughts in common.

Love your art style in this pic, although I prefer the version 1 design with the mechanical fists following her. It makes more sense that the arms themselves are what make her strong that way, plus I think it looks great.

Your style reminds me of Avatar especially looking at The Legend of Korra. Also this version 2 pic has a Tron style lighting I am falling in love with.

I hope to see more of your art for a long time to come.
Thank you! Yea alot of people are split on her design, i personally like my woman on the more compact side lol, so i designed her alternate look here and the only really reason i did was that Misha's old kit (she was made a while ago) already started to seem underpowered compared to how league is evolving. This one isn't necessarily an upgrade, more of just an alternate design lol.

And thats an awesome compliment since i love Korra XD