Misha, the Fists of Colossus V.2

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Styrgwyr

09-30-2012

I love the ultimate it's probably the most useful thing if you could add it into League.

For example, much like Amumu's Bandage Toss and ultimate combo it is sometimes predictable and needs two spells to accomplish one task, however this ultimate does what it needs in one ability and with the Synergy of the other abilities such as Mach Punch, it can have more sustain in damage.

Basically I'd play her as a bruiser and charge up Mach Punch and initiate into the enemy team with my team, and with Calamity Drive and Mach Punch I'd punch one of the carries with the extra damage from Trinity Force.

The passive also gives you the freedom to build differently, it's not too gimmicky or at all gimmicky. It's pretty simple, and easy to understand, however Beta Unit, could be overpowered giving %15 bonus attack damage.

Overall solid champion, looks like major fun, and a great addition.

Edit: Typos.

FarahBoom

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styrgwyr View Post
I love the ultimate it's probably the most useful thing if you could add it into League.

For example, much like Amumu's Bandage Toss and ultimate combo it is sometimes predictable and needs two spells to accomplish one task, however this ultimate does what it needs in one ability and with the Synergy of the other abilities such as Mach Punch.

Basically I'd play her as a bruiser and charge up Mach Punch and initiate into the enemy team with my time, with Calamity Drive and punch one if the carries and with Trinty Force this would be an easy task.

The passive also gives you the freedom to build differently, it's not too gimmicky or at all gimmicky. It's pretty simple, and is to understand, however Beta Unit, could be overpowered giving %15 bonus attack damage.

Overall solid champion, looks like major fun, and a great addition.
Glad to see the positive feedback train rolling in

Styrgwyr

09-30-2012

Bump!

FarahBoom

09-30-2012

bump

FarahBoom

09-30-2012

Finalized Splash Art

Styrgwyr

09-30-2012

Wham bam thank you ma'am bump

Edit: Also wondering if you could look at my champion Farah XD

FarahBoom

09-30-2012

Quote:
Wham bam thank you ma'am bump

Edit: Also wondering if you could look at my champion Farah XD
Lol.

And yea sure, what was your champion?

FarahBoom

09-30-2012

fixed splash art

Styrgwyr

09-30-2012

Teh Salphamite one, and are you gonna do more in the background for the splash art? X3

Actually here's a link : http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2607433

I also finally did some rough sketches for Another champion. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...hlight=garrick

And come on! I can't be the only one looking at this champion q.q

FarahBoom

09-30-2012

Quote:
Teh Salphamite one, and are you gonna do more in the background for the splash art? X3

Actually here's a link : http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2607433

I also finally did some rough sketches for Another champion. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...hlight=garrick

And come on! I can't be the only one looking at this champion q.q
I might do a little more in the background, i just wanted the basic idea of Zaun to be there but i truly despise landscapes and backdrops for the most part so i dont usually bother going very far with them.

And im gonna go check out your champ now