Teemo Pointless?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drejer

09-24-2010

Hi all,

I've been playing this game for a few weeks now, I've had a bit of trouble finding a champ that works for me. Call me picky, but most of the free ones have no appeal to me. Then there's teemo. ^^

Now I play AD teemo, and mostly during the laning phase I feel like other champs can just scare me off with more burst than I can ever do with my darts. I feel like I can play another free champion and do so much more damage instantly. Vladimir stacking armor and health does more burst than me and pushes me to my tower.

So anyway, I really like teemo but everyone says he's a waste and I start to feel it myself in every game. Should I just give up on teemo, is he getting reworked any time soon? I feel like I'm bringing myself unnecessary pain by trying to main him and struggling so much just to compete.

MoneyMike9

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2010

Hes one of the worst range carries you could pick right now, Try out Trist/Miss Fortune/Kogmaw/Ez/Ashe if those are the champs you like to use

DickJohnson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyMike9 View Post
Hes one of the worst range carries you could pick right now, Try out Trist/Miss Fortune/Kogmaw/Ez/Ashe if those are the champs you like to use
.....but teemo is fun

Hoofenfail

09-24-2010

yeah teemo is only good early game, end game he is pretty terrible, there are alot of champs tho, and most of them are pretty good once you get the hang of playing them,. its better to try a practice game first with the champ and see how he plays, to get a feel for it without getting ****ed up by people in a normal game tho. some champs tho they sound boring actually end up being pretty enjoyable to play

Whyplash

09-24-2010

Teemo's strengths are all about being in the right place at the right time. Use your shrooms to ward bushes, funnel an enemy into a trap, as well as commonly traveled jungle paths to prevent ganks. Use blinding dart to disable their physical carry in a team battle.

Unr3alAnGeR

09-24-2010

Teemo offers some nice utility with shrooms, but as any kind of DPS he fails.

I wouldn't main him, because he is weak now, but he IS being reworked so don't give up hope. You should never main one character anyway.

xzarion

09-24-2010

Never underestimate the power of the scout's code >:|

Drejer

09-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ****Johnson View Post
.....but teemo is fun
Exactly. This is what sucks to much about the situation. Teemo is the funnest champion to me, but I might just have to move on. His damage is lackluster and his survivability is even worse, I don't understand what the strength is that makes him take the brunt of both downsides. When other champions can do one move that combines all my attacks into one.

I guess it's just really frustrating because I want teemo to at least be decent, I feel as though I ruin my teams'chances of winning just by choosing him. *Sigh*

Edit: Ok thanks for the advice everyone, I will just move on to a different champion for now and hope for teemo changes at some point in the future.

RetardInstinct

09-24-2010

ap teemo is sooooooo fun.......but hes so bad once the game lasts more than 20 minutes

Uccisore

09-24-2010

At least TRY building him AP before you move on. He's still not awesome, but it's better than AD, and you actually have a role besides "The worst DPS in the game".