Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Was Xin's Q nerfed damage-wise?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoveHateSexPain

09-28-2012

Today after I installed the patch, I noticed Xin's Q was 15+16 at the beginning of the game, rather than 15+82. In the patch notes, it says that Xin's Q's bonus damage is no longer applied to critical strikes. So... Is that +16 the new deal with Xin's Q? Or am I just broken? Because... Xin's Q, for me, says it deals 15+0 (and it does, if I use it) up until exactly 0:50. So, does anyone know what's up with that? It wasn't always like this. A month or so ago is when it started (tried initiating for first blood.. Failed miserably)

LoveHateSexPain

09-28-2012

Bump, because I'm curious. Also, does anyone else experience this?

Bhare

09-28-2012

I think they just split the bonus damage from his actual attack and it displays differently now. I'm not really sure though. So you do your basic damage and the bonus damage separately.

LoveHateSexPain

09-28-2012

Good idea, but when I attack, it definitely doesn't do the damage it used to. It's like the scales went from 500% to 80% (of bonus ad)

Bhare

09-28-2012

Seems to be normal for me, granted i don't play xin all that much so i could be wrong. Hopefully a rioter can clarify.

CyanBloodbane

09-28-2012

then you check and find out you have 22 ap

RexSaur

09-28-2012

They just changed the tooltip.

Before it also counted the damage of the auto attack,now they removed that and put the ability's damage only(which in the end is the same thing).

LoveHateSexPain

09-28-2012

I see what you're saying Rex, but why does it look like it does 1/3 the damage it used to?

Ivoring

10-28-2012

I just played a 3 v 3 with him after a couple of months and his q did not scale at all. I had to quit cause it did its base dmg but i only have 35 dmg scale with 200 dmg.

Reaper of Anus

02-18-2013

He just needs it to hurt himself then pop his entire team up. Then he will be down to jax's level.