Cant reconnect to a solo queue game and its as if im not even in the game!!!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Sencho

09-28-2012

So basically i started a duo queue game with my friend and i started to lag randomly, after a few lag spikes i got disconnected from the game i close the client then re open it. I log on and its as if i weren't in a game and i was able to shop look at runes ect.

-Plz recover my elo riot i was on a losing streak already and dont wana drop down to 1730
elo

- i got a error message saying active game no found then the disconnect happened thing.

-My friend explained to the team what happend and we lose the 4v5 im not 1733 elo.

-also i can beat that i got reported my someone and if i get banned it's unfair to be banned on a riot problem

-Please bump if u think i should get a refund/compinsate for the lose of my elo

surindravg

09-28-2012

These game-breaking bugs have to stop

Getting 2 seconds of serverside delay is bad enough (which I didn't get forgiven for, even though everyone in my game had it). But this is simply a bug. And bugs can be fixed.

Melancholia

09-28-2012

I didn't believe my friend Skumbag Patrick here at first. We were talking on skype and he couldn't reconnect and I was like we're still in the game. He said there was no reconnect button and he could start another game but if he tried to after 10 seconds the queue would stop. So weird... And so I was playing on realmleader and I quit my whole client and re logged. After I logged in, the game was still running I couldn't reconnect, there was no reconnect button and I could've also started another game. My internet was and still is working fine. One thing I did notice right before we went into the game was that it said ACTIVE GAME NOT FOUND by the notifications side.

TheKingofEloHell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

I approve this message.
BUMP

Tukaris

09-28-2012

Bump!! i think riot should give give the elo back

ATrueHero

09-28-2012

HELL YEA, give the elo back.

Destruction

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

Even if one of them are Skumbags, don't hate =( Appreciate =)

Ag3ntOrang3

09-28-2012

Justice!!111

Bahamut48

09-28-2012

4 Skumbags present, 4 X the help needed.
Glitch should get fixed and they should get some compensation for elo lost due to glitch

Skumbag Dave

09-28-2012

Bumpeddy bump bump