Theoretically speaking-- what do the Champions do in their off-time?

First Riot Post
12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JLP2005

Senior Member

09-24-2010

So all of the champs have their reason for coming to the Fields of Justice, right? Besides from fighting in matches at the will of powerful summoners to determine the outcome of politico-cultural decisions in Runeterran law...

What do they do outside of their time in the Fields of Justice? Are they all on location? Or are they decommissioned after every bout and returned to their previous activities.

Singed and Warwick certainly don't mind slaughtering innocents for fun, so what's the incentive to "re-release" them? Wouldn't that merit the Fields of Justice to become the "Fields of Occasionally allowing rampant slaughter and mayhem outside of combat"?

Surely the fact that summoners are senatorial figures of Runeterra-- should they uphold basic laws? Maybe I'm over analyzing this but let's have a conversation about it.

Please don't tell me they're kept in something comparable to pokeballs. I'd lose my jimmies.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HereToRelax

Member

09-24-2010

Ashe and Trynd have fun together.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LastTestament

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-24-2010

Morgana Bakes.
I don't think ashe and Trrynd actually are together romantic wise it was a diplomatic marriage.
Kayle takes Long baths in hot springs (i like to image she does anyways)
Garen Hides in a bush at all times.
Xin Xao Fights foir CaoCao


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dracorya

Senior Member

09-24-2010

A lot of the champions have their own lives and duties outside the League. For example Ezreal continues to explore and poke around ruins when he's not fighting.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JLP2005

Senior Member

09-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracorya View Post
A lot of the champions have their own lives and duties outside the League. For example Ezreal continues to explore and poke around ruins when he's not fighting.
So when he's summoned to fight is he just ripped out of place for the moment to fight? Imagine he's about to make a fantastic discovery in a ruin and then just gets pulled away? After the fight is he teleported back? Or does he have to go find his way again.

I have a hard time thinking that the champions are thrilled by being summoned at a moments' notice.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LastTestament

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLP2005 View Post
So when he's summoned to fight is he just ripped out of place for the moment to fight? Imagine he's about to make a fantastic discovery in a ruin and then just gets pulled away? After the fight is he teleported back? Or does he have to go find his way again.

I have a hard time thinking that the champions are thrilled by being summoned at a moments' notice.
Ashe and Trymd summoned during "diplomatic relations" and having to explain why there weapon and cloths are missing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JLP2005

Senior Member

09-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastTestament View Post
Ashe and Trymd summoned during "diplomatic relations" and having to explain why there weapon and cloths are missing.
Pretty easy to explain on Tryndamere. He's a Barbarian KING! If a regular barbarian has little to no clothing, imagine what their King doesn't wear...

And I don't think anyone would need an explanation for a naked Ashe appearing out of nowhere. That's the kind of stuff that makes a man turn to God.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HereToRelax

Member

09-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastTestament View Post
I don't think ashe and Trrynd actually are together romantic wise it was a diplomatic marriage.
That's what they WANT you to think.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JLP2005

Senior Member

09-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastTestament View Post
I don't think ashe and Trrynd actually are together romantic wise it was a diplomatic marriage.
They had to take their clothes off at some point to put their royal garb on, mirite?

*ELBOW NUDGE. WINK WINK*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best player EU

Member

09-24-2010

Wonder if they get on behind the scenes.
Although i can't really see warick being great friends with soraka....
Tryndamere and Ashe do "stuff"...
Morgana and Kayle try to kill each other....
Eve and Tf get it on....
Wow... what a weird place o.o


12345 ... 11