Yorick Counter Blitz?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Devious Rogue

09-30-2012

Someone dodged before this game started, but when the other team had Blitz, someone on my team said "I'll support Yorick" to counter him.

While, I once saw an Annie beautifully walk out of a 1v3 after killing someone and blocking Blitz's grab with a Tibbers summon, I'm not sure if it can be replicated reliably. Thoughts on using Yorick as a Blitz counter?

themaddscientist

09-30-2012

I can see Yorick being really effective as a counter-support by easily harassing the enemy support and ad carry into the ground, but I'm not sure that it will be really effective after the laning phase is over because you're going to have an underfarmed, underfed tank. You might want to try it out but I don't recommend it.

TeknoWizard

Recruiter

09-30-2012

Well, I imagine having a 3v2 because you're packing a Yorick ult bot lane can't be that bad. Not only could he block grabs, they might die to the DPS if the Blitz DOES land a pull. Might not be the best option, but I can see the possibility.

Lord waldo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

well yoricks ghouls can block the grab but why play him bot instead of wrecking top