Magma Chamber..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KnightmareWarr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2010

Does anyone know when the magma chamber map is comin out ? at least for practice or so i really wanna know some info abt it Thnx !

Ozy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2010

When it's finished.

LegendReborn

09-24-2010

My bet is when Season 2 is released. I'd rather let them polish it hardcore for any balance/exploits than have another Twisted Treeline which truly has mandatory bans.

Matt E Mattics

09-24-2010

Soon

LegendReborn

09-24-2010

Soon™

Draktok

09-24-2010

Theres gonna be fire on it. This is the information i've gather so far - There will be 2 teams. Each team will pick a champion and procede to lane, working with a lane mate or alone to farm enemy minions, and kill enemy champions. In the process, you will destroy towers and inhibitars to give you the advantage to win the game by destroying their nexus in the end.

MK 47

09-24-2010

Many things must be taken care of eve the number of minions spawning...seemed easy to me but designing a map takes more than it looks like!

Call Me Jebus

09-24-2010

From what the GM's have said about it, it seems like it's going to be a MUST HAVE JUNGLER ON YOUR TEAM map.

I like that.

It's harder to gank, so your top lane whom is solo'ing can actually farm in peace. You'll have more viable comps(IE, a duo lane who can push by themselfs. Your only fear would be an enemy jungler, but if you have a jungler your jungler can gank their top and end up pushing their if they gank your 2v2.) more "baby sitting" would be great..Farming would be important, and warding would 100 ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO HAPPEN TO WIN GAMES.

Period.

Clairvoyance would be more useful, teleport would be a good S.S.

Again, this is just from what I've read on the map but it seems like I'd much rather it when we receive it .

Falleth

09-24-2010

After november.

SarenArterius

09-24-2010

Tba