Morello says...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2012

only urgot ? no no no, garen , hec and probably a few more , but for those i'd kill to get an item with say 50 ad and 15% spellvamp on it

also i like the idear of having an item with something like +60AD and 5% of your total AD is converted into Armorpen
a somewhat DC version for ad casters

cpudemon

09-29-2012

This urks me to no degree. A bunch of us, namely Sachel Page have been posting to try to get QoL buffs to Renek for the longest time and Morello simply squashes it in 2 sentences.

How would anything people have proposed be marginalizing him? His passive is pretty bad and 90% of the community agrees to it and it's even worse in Dominion. Granted, I love Renek and I'd love to play him more in Dominion but it's rough. He just doesn't do much without rage and his passive and laning is strong in SR, he doesn't have that early game advantage in Dom. Plus, there is NO reason why his W is a stun with a longer animation than stun duration making it essentially a surpress. All people want for Renek is a passive change and a W fix. I'd personally like his ult to be tweaked a bit too but a passive and W fix would be good enough. And to somehow make rage champions less ****ty on Dom as well.

AD caster itemization? I can't even comment. We've been waiting for that item WAY before Hexdrinker and then Hex into Maw. We lost Atma's and gained Maw which was nice but there are still so many holes in AD caster itemization it makes playing one a huge pain in the ass. I really hope Morello or some red responds to this thread, because I think we deserve some more clarification on things.

Phourc

09-30-2012

Quote:
Good info, thanks for the link! - definitely interested to see what Xyph ends up doing with the items, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
Stack prospectors blade?

i'd like Spellvamp+Arpen myself, No ad, just those two stats so that not everyone and their mother built it.
Hurr Durr, I meant AD/Vamp - although Xyph says that's not actually what I want xP

Well, I'll take anything to help keep AD casters alive, really...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpudemon View Post
This urks me to no degree. A bunch of us, namely Sachel Page have been posting to try to get QoL buffs to Renek for the longest time and Morello simply squashes it in 2 sentences.

How would anything people have proposed be marginalizing him? His passive is pretty bad and 90% of the community agrees to it and it's even worse in Dominion. Granted, I love Renek and I'd love to play him more in Dominion but it's rough. He just doesn't do much without rage and his passive and laning is strong in SR, he doesn't have that early game advantage in Dom. Plus, there is NO reason why his W is a stun with a longer animation than stun duration making it essentially a surpress. All people want for Renek is a passive change and a W fix. I'd personally like his ult to be tweaked a bit too but a passive and W fix would be good enough. And to somehow make rage champions less ****ty on Dom as well.
I see a lot of people complaining about Renek's passive and I just don't see it, a lot of characters have weird or very minor passives - look at Zyra and Syndra...

I mean, he's not very good on dominion but a lot of that is the rage mechanic just not translating to a farm-free map xP

Kiddalee

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
I hope you didn't just call Zeke's an AD caster item.
Not all AD casters are clean-up carries.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

Taht's the point on Spellvamp for an Ad caster Item so that only some champions Benefit from it, not giving Darius, Jayce, Rengar and Co something to build as a standard pick and stomp more. similat to the relationship between Malphite/Rammus and thornmail, i mean why would you even get Thornmail on people that are not those two?, and Malphite pretty much still needs the Fh.

in short: i want some Item that boosts some Ad casters without it being useful for everyone, not Another Atmas.

Phourc

09-30-2012

^ Agreed, but reading Xyph's posts it seems like he tried most of it and everything except massive penetration was better on the Udyr and Jax crowd.