Ever gotten a duo buddy/irl friend banned through tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Angrygocmen

09-28-2012

I just went through helping 9 people report my 3rd duo partner ina game xD. For verbal abuse and throwing. Why is it that short people in real life, all have small d---ic-k complex, that start raging, when they start feeding they go into denial mode and blame everyone else =). Does that make me a backstabber when your friend calls you bad and says he will never duo with you again, when he is 1-7 and you are 9-2, then he rages the entire team for being bad.I got a butt load of short people troll and raging me in my last post, lets see if I can get a few more to head bash xD.

Xesante

09-28-2012

I mean hey... if someone's an ass, they're an ass.

I had this one friend that I reported on occasion because he was a real scumbag to everyone besides himself and I. Most of the time I try not to friend these type of people though, unless obviously they're friends from real life, in which case I just don't play with them xD

XxxLumberJackxxX

09-28-2012

I have a RL friend I won't play ranked with bc he is bad.
He also rages really hard and I keep saying "dude that doesn't help" and hes like "I dont care he sucks"

I should report him but... he's my friend

themaddscientist

09-28-2012

LoL is a game that's easy to get emotional about. You may have a really great friend that you know really well, but when he is put under the pressure of a LoL game and starts to not do well, then that can lead off to a rage fest. I've seen it with a friend of mine who doesn't rage too much, but if I make a stupid mistake he will notice it and not be happy about it. I don't duo much any more because when there is somebody online, one of us isn't in a good mood.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

Sounds like you're a dick. Maybe one day the tribunal will purge you as well.

We can only hope.

mojib

09-30-2012

Even if he is being a dick, you should support your friend. Yes, you are throwing him under the bus when you report him. But since you're reporting him, I question if he actually is your friend or why you hang out with a person like that.

If he really can't handle playing without raging then stop queuing with him. Or find a more relaxing or less competitive game for you guys to play.