Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ever gotten a duo buddy/irl friend banned through tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Angrygocmen

09-28-2012

I just went through helping 9 people report my 3rd duo partner ina game xD. For verbal abuse and throwing. Why is it that short people in real life, all have small d---ic-k complex, that start raging, when they start feeding they go into denial mode and blame everyone else =). Does that make me a backstabber when your friend calls you bad and says he will never duo with you again, when he is 1-7 and you are 9-2, then he rages the entire team for being bad.I got a butt load of short people troll and raging me in my last post, lets see if I can get a few more to head bash xD.

Xesante

09-28-2012

I mean hey... if someone's an ass, they're an ass.

I had this one friend that I reported on occasion because he was a real scumbag to everyone besides himself and I. Most of the time I try not to friend these type of people though, unless obviously they're friends from real life, in which case I just don't play with them xD

XxxLumberJackxxX

09-28-2012

I have a RL friend I won't play ranked with bc he is bad.
He also rages really hard and I keep saying "dude that doesn't help" and hes like "I dont care he sucks"

I should report him but... he's my friend

themaddscientist

09-28-2012

LoL is a game that's easy to get emotional about. You may have a really great friend that you know really well, but when he is put under the pressure of a LoL game and starts to not do well, then that can lead off to a rage fest. I've seen it with a friend of mine who doesn't rage too much, but if I make a stupid mistake he will notice it and not be happy about it. I don't duo much any more because when there is somebody online, one of us isn't in a good mood.

Sereg Anfaug

09-28-2012

Sounds like you're a dick. Maybe one day the tribunal will purge you as well.

We can only hope.

mojib

09-30-2012

Even if he is being a dick, you should support your friend. Yes, you are throwing him under the bus when you report him. But since you're reporting him, I question if he actually is your friend or why you hang out with a person like that.

If he really can't handle playing without raging then stop queuing with him. Or find a more relaxing or less competitive game for you guys to play.