Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Negated Pantheon and Ahri fic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TSkillzX

09-28-2012

Hey guys I thought i'd give writing a league fanfiction a try so here's my first attempt at it.

Its rated t on fanfiction.net and im not exactly sure if i should post the story here. so i'll just give u all a link to it here. (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8563240/1/Negated)

And heres a short synopsis of what exactly this is about

Synopsis:She is an foxy lady who seduces men for a living, meaning nights filled with pleasures beyond the wildest dreams of men. He's a war hardened soldier with a heart of gold and the discipline of a warrior. What happens when these two meet?

Thanks in advance if you do decide to read it! And please if u wish to post reviews comments or the like feel free to use this thread

Thank you so much fellow summoners. and Happy Gaming!

Terms2k1

W4ddleBuff

10-01-2012

Needs more citrus.

TSkillzX

10-02-2012

huh ok thanks.... by citrus you mean lemonade?

W4ddleBuff

10-02-2012

Quote:
Terms2k1:
huh ok thanks.... by citrus you mean lemonade?

lol...I meant lemons, but whatever. Close enough.

Riathmius

11-20-2012

I havent seen anything from you in awhile :0 so i shall bump thee to the top so other people will bay for more of this story

YasuOOOOOO SNAP

12-08-2013

Really wish you would add more chapters. Really. {bambi eyes}