The Comic LoLz Contest Winners are In

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hi Geoffrey

aka Bazner

Follow Xin it to Win It on Twitter

09-28-2012
2 of 12 Riot Posts

Hey Guys,

We removed the gallery from the Facebook frame, now you should be able to view it without needing any sort of Facebook account.

On the issue of slow loading, we've realized that the full resolution image is being downloaded each time you view an entry and some of these are 14MB in size. We are working on a solution, but right now our gallery software is experiencing some issues.

Sorry for the problems.

-Bazner

FABIOForever

09-28-2012

No dead Toto the dog? That should have been a Quadra kill.

Jedite1000

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

Oh well, maybe do another type of contest but nothing to do with art since an average joe like me have no chance of winning

Jedite1000

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklarik View Post
I cant help but wonder how some of these submission made it to the top 30....

I remember surfing through DeviantArt and i saw way better pieces.

Still sad mine did not make it. It was my first ever attempt to do Digital art so its understandable...
first attempt seriously? ah!! even first attempt artists did better than me and Ive been using Photoshop for years

good comic though, made me laugh

ArcaneTree

09-28-2012

Aw mine didn't even place :<
http://apieceofbread.deviantart.com/#/d5chdy9

michelada

09-28-2012

riot , comics are supossed to be fun not just well drawn

here's mine

Infected Mess

09-28-2012

Only sad part is the people with the best artistic talents always win, Never a winner for effort or even being really funny, I guess we all have to go to school for the arts and learn how to draw. Sad thing is there is never a contest for people that don't have artistic talents.

Hell I could make a life size statue with mud sticks and a tree and say its Maokai send it in to riot and wouldn't even get shown on the videos they make.

Remember kids if you don't have art skills don't get your hopes up. This isn't a flame to Riot but more of the line of speaking the truth and stating the facts. BTW the winners most likely are Korean what American KID would have this kind of talent? just saying them kids are pretty damn talented.

Kudos to the winners BTW they where great ARTISTIC Comic. Not funny not even Heroic But good art work.

crypticrevival

09-28-2012

Where is my comic? It's not shown! :'(

xX Doubt Xx

09-28-2012

I think im not going to even bother entering these contests anymore. If you cant draw amazingly, you have ZERO chance of winning.

Grats on having good drawing skills. Your comics werent funny

LUMBEE3D

09-28-2012

Figured I'd add my entry here. Stepping on all kinds of competitors/copyright infringement toes but I thought the idea was fun Would make cool skins nonetheless.

Grats Winners btw, some great entries in those top 32 and otherwise