The Comic LoLz Contest Winners are In

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Foaly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

Triple kill on Morde, Annie and Rengar :/

TumbleRumble

09-28-2012

Great job to the people who made it to top 32 - and the others who made an effort for this contest.

Though mine isn't up there, I'll upload it anyway so hopefully you guys can get a laugh out of it.

MMKH

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiroBG View Post
not impressed with the comics.
Agreed. Those 2 weren't exactly that funny IMO. I mean they were well-drawn, just not that humourous.

Also, what makes Brand lose to Anivia, it could've been Anivia melting to Brand, unless the blue buff really makes that big of a difference.

Bicko

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TumbleRumble View Post
Great job to the people who made it to top 32 - and the others who made an effort for this contest.

Though mine isn't up there, I'll upload it anyway so hopefully you guys can get a laugh out of it.
I'm gonna be honest and say: DUDE, YOUR COMIC SHOULD HAVE WON AT LEAST SECOND PLACE.

But still, congrats to the 32 people.

Here's my comic: http://bickoblicko.deviantart.com/#/d5eartn

Lord Tolkien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

I'm honestly sad I didn't see this one make it in.

Because I'm a fan of cheesy jokes.

IMustDestroyYou

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TumbleRumble View Post

Definitely top 32-worthy. Nicely done

MrCheezz

09-28-2012

Ok, after seeing some of the comics in the voting section (took around 10 years, freaking Facebook) i cant understand how Brand and Anivia won, i mean, it isn't bad, it's cute and the art is awesome, but some of the comics that didn't get 1st-2nd were pretty funny and original. IMO, the ''must include a jungle buff'' rule kind of messed up the contest, you limited the participants's ideas and kind of forced them to do something, it would've been way better if you let them do w/e they wanted.
Thats my opinion.

Chrolle

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phozz View Post
This is disappointing...
With regards to the Pulsefire Teemo comic, it's most likely due to the panel format. They did say it would be a major factor.

Then again, NEITHER DID ONE OF THE GRAND PRIZE WINNERS FOLLOW THE TEMPLATE ACCURATELY.
And some comics barely have buffs integrated, they're just there for the sake of being able to enter.
Exactly this, what's the point of having rules if none of the judges are gonna follow it. So much for being "sticklers" to the rules of the contest.

Ofermod

09-28-2012

The Fiddles one is amusing, with good art to boot. The Brand one? Am I... missing something? What's the joke? Is this some kind of meta thing, that the joke is that there IS no joke?

Refugee

09-28-2012

I would like to vote but I really can't be bothered with doing it through facebook. Please use something else in the future.