can't download lol

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thrynlorax

09-24-2010

everytime i click the launcher it says no internet connectivity please reconnect and try again. are the servers just down do i just have to wait it out because its been like this for the past week and i love this game

Banpan

09-24-2010

just wait about 10-20 minutes its happened to me a couple times tonight

Kadzin

thrynlorax

09-24-2010

when i go to the web page "http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/redownload" to download the game i get an error that says "no internet connectivity detected. Please reconnect and try again."does anyone know the problem?

ObieQuiet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-24-2010

What browser? Location maybe?

Ayzeen

11-28-2010

did you find out whats wrong? i have the same thing and i cant fix it

OssuM

01-24-2011

i have the exact same problem..please HELP.................

BossinUp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2011

i cant reinstall mine it says, The setup has detected that version 1.20.000 of League of Legends is already installed. This setup installs an earlier version of lol(1.3).
you will have to uninstall the version before installing this version. but i cant find the previous version i deleted all the stuff that relates to LoL HElPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

pseudoskill

01-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by awTOObad xD View Post
i cant reinstall mine it says, The setup has detected that version 1.20.000 of League of Legends is already installed. This setup installs an earlier version of lol(1.3).
you will have to uninstall the version before installing this version. but i cant find the previous version i deleted all the stuff that relates to LoL HElPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
you need a registry clean up tool, i don't know of one off the top of my head but there's a link in the help/support forum

butenski

02-05-2011

step 1: uninstall lol..make sure all the files are gone/deleted. check all the files/folders if possible. note:even you uninstall lol.the SETUP of it still there.double check it if it is still there..

step 2: uninstall pando media booster.
restart your computer

step 3: uninstall ADOBE AIR
restart your computer

step 4: download CCLEANER to be able download lol correctly

step 5: download LEAGUE OF LEGENDS.

100% this will work