Holy smokes, Kha'zix is a beast!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiddalee

09-28-2012

I agree, he can do some crazy damage, but I don't mind because he's not annoying. Not OP, I guess, just a great pick.

Risemix

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddalee View Post
I agree, he can do some crazy damage, but I don't mind because he's not annoying. Not OP, I guess, just a great pick.
Kiddalee that game I had against you was really fun

But I think my elo is a lot lower than yours, it just threw me in your game because it couldn't find anyone for me.

Aroyok

09-28-2012

I find Kha'zix to be a thinking man's champ. You have a TON of potential playstyles, and it allows you to either counter specific players/champs or not be countered. I think it's important to proc his passive, especially on evolved Q(a must for Dom imo). Right now, I like to rune and mastery for ArPen but build tanky cdr. His evolved Q's %HP damage makes it so that you don't need to build glass cannon to hurt people up!

DiscworldDeath

09-28-2012

It's % of their missing hp, not total or current hp, so if you don't hurt them, it does nothing.

Orphane

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
It's % of their missing hp, not total or current hp, so if you don't hurt them, it does nothing.
That being said, if you Q them a couple times, that % very quickly becomes something :P

Sazdek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

actually he's an insect thing

Goronok

09-28-2012

How anyone can not evolve W before E is beyond me, I can't do it. Yeah a long charge for an ambush that can jump over walls is cool, or a beautiful escape, but huge AOE great in both team fights and for minion clearing is just a fantastic power boost. You can even slow entire enemy teams with your passive if you evolve W.

MrSmileyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

upvoted for nutella