where do you play Kha'Zix?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xelaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

I bought him yesterday but never got around to actually playing him. I wanna top since jungle is asking for people to troll,rage, and steal your jungle even though you let them get the kills when you gank so I try and avoid jungle whenever possible. Also what runes/masteries to take? I don't play assassins to often to have pages for them.

KevinDelMarr

09-28-2012

Jungle is very doable. You can easily start Boots 3, just begin with W and get a good leash at wolves. For Runes I've been running a standard AS, Armor, MR, and MS set-up, though I might go to AD instead of AS. The best mastery is 21/9/0, I've tested it to be the fastest and most health efficient set-up.

Play him as an AD assassin, with defensive boots, doran's, and Hexdrinker early on for tankiness and damage.

NaturalBad

09-28-2012

at home

xelaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalBad View Post
at home
Lies!

Alphazonex

09-28-2012

I'm getting the feeling hes better off in the jungle.

The popular tops nowadays just utterly destroy KZ. KZ can't do ANYTHING against tops like Jayce, Shen, Darius, Olaf, ect ect. Its just straight up annoying to face them. Tanky bruisers are definitely his hard counter.

Risemix

09-28-2012

He's a jungler but he has a ton of mana issues. Philo stone is required, which is a little annoying.

PapaShongo53

09-28-2012

I only played him once so far, but it seems Q is the better start. I didn't get a real good leash or any help at wolves and I started W, had to use 2 pots. I absolutely had to wait for smite to do red, and had to recall after hitting 4 in order to gank.

I'm going to try again, but I think Q first will help me rip through blue faster.