Jarvan viable in TT?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IronBloodGreed

09-26-2012

So i was thinking about getting Jarvan because of his Lu Bu skin and i play TT most of the time cuz it doesnt take that long. n I was thinking if he is strong or weak in TT. Like can he beat Lee,Olaf,Riven,Rengar,Darius. Should i play Jarvan in TT?

Boo

09-26-2012

ya

Ashno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

dunk masta

SaveTheMaids

09-27-2012

His wall hopping is really convenient on TT's small map.
His free wards are pretty nice too.

However, you'll have to put in a lot more effort with J4 to do well then you would some other champs that are used more often than him.

He's easily one of the more versatile champions in the game... and if you dig flexibility you'll probably enjoy him.

Cyjack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

Works well with guys who yell out 'Demacia!!!!!'.

IS1f953903d2cff893ae987

09-28-2012

He's a pretty solid pick, his already mentioned "wall hopping" is insane with so many possibilities, also he's quite tanky and his passive can sometimes turn the tide in a 1vs1 fight. Also, his combo is a nice interrupt/initiation tool. With a Wriggle's Lantern, he can also jungle with ease.

You only have to be careful, as once your combo is on CD, he can be kited quite well and your ult is not useful against certain champions and it's sometimes dangerous to use it without blocking your own team, but well, Jarvan's helping.