Does Jayce counter Darius?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OohItzMario

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

Because I just beat one top and feeling pretty good right about now!

:EDIT: I was the Darius player, and he picked Jayce to counter me

Ziven

09-28-2012

Jayce walks into a bar.

There is no counter.

TerasDominicus

09-28-2012

If he picked Darius against Jayce , then he probably wasn't a good Darius player anyway.

NlDALEE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

Hi, I main Jayce and I've played him against just about every ADC/Mid/and Top lane.

If you consider both players at equal skill level then the match can honestly go either way.

Darius has a higher base movement speed and "sticking power" which is Jayce's worst nightmare.

It comes down to who outplays the other because if Jayce gets hooked with the ms transfer from Dariuses passive, it's pretty much a done deal.

Tempestphile

09-28-2012

Darius walks into a bar

There is no counter

Darius: Oh god, Jayce must be here somewhere, better run for my life

TerasDominicus

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFGuideMaker View Post
Hi, I main Jayce and I've played him against just about every ADC/Mid/and Top lane.

If you consider both players at equal skill level then the match can honestly go either way.

Darius has a higher base movement speed and "sticking power" which is Jayce's worst nightmare.

It comes down to who outplays the other because if Jayce gets hooked with the ms transfer from Dariuses passive, it's pretty much a done deal.

In any chance . In any skill, even if they are equal skilled . Jayce still wins . There is no chance . Unless Darius has a full armor rune page and plays with 9/21/0 even so he won't be doing much damage. Jayce has the kit to absolutely destroy Darius before level 6.

OohItzMario

09-28-2012

I was the Darius player, I had second pick and chose Darius he then chose Jayce 3rd or 4th and I thought "**** me" All I really did was bait his range charge shot w/e that **** is called then he would go into hammer i would kite his slam **** then come back in with grab and just stick to him like glue.. Idk if that's how you're suppose to play against a Jayce as I have never personally played him.

Sexy Suz

09-28-2012

Nobody counters jayce or darius in lane so its basically like an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object.

gsai

09-28-2012

All ranged top laners counter Darius, that includes Nidalee and Kayle, kayle is probably the hardest countet to Darius in the game.

Sexy Suz

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsai64 View Post
All ranged top laners counter Darius, that includes Nidalee and Kayle, kayle is probably the hardest countet to Darius in the game.
Your kidding, darius will **** on nidalee. Don't know about kayle but i would assume it can go both ways if darius get past level 2. Don't say teemo either as i **** on teemo all day as darius, its easy as hell especially when his a short ranged attacker.