High elo games honestly look so fun

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ariaze

09-24-2010

Just from watching them on stream, its not even that everyone is usually good, its that everyone kinda knows each other. Theres laughs before during and after the game. Sometimes they all get on vent etc. It looks like so much fun. Everytime I see a High Elo game, I want to go play a game, and then I remember that at my Elo everygame is just everyone on a team calling eachother morons and raging.

BackInYaHood

09-24-2010

that might me true but whats the sense of this topic ?

Ariaze

09-24-2010

I don't know, I was just thinking about it, its 4 in the morning and I had nothing better to do so I just posted about it.

Cat Girl Sakuya

09-24-2010

High ELO is like a Village, everyone knows each other and always bumps into each other frequently, it was nice for the week I was in it before I went down the slope on the ELO Rollercoaster from 1750-1433, but yeah, being in High ELO is like an entirely different community.

Zirun

09-24-2010

Too bad you STILL can't get away from the horrible players in solo queue there.

Kixxie

09-24-2010

I wouldn't know as I'm not even level 30, but it would make sense that the more focused players of LoL would be of higher ELO, and that they wouldn't want to risk their accounts so they're nicer.

It's true, that this forum is capable of great things, but for now people think, and enjoy the fact, that trolling makes them see completely cool. And the rating system backs this up.

If the rating system was removed, You'd see a nicer community on forums.

Even if it wasn't removed, you'd notice a big difference if League of Legends had some sort of authority. Not a all fearing mighty god hand, but at least to know, "Hey. If I become a snarky jackass, I might lose my account!"

Everyone knows the difference between blatant sarcasm and an insulting troll/jerk.

Slinger O Guns

09-24-2010

ITT People who share whatever comes to their mind...This I like

aWildChocobro

09-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirun View Post
Too bad you STILL can't get away from the horrible players in solo queue there.
Best Janna CS ever bro, I love you.

Cat Girl Sakuya

09-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kixxie View Post
I wouldn't know as I'm not even level 30, but it would make sense that the more focused players of LoL would be of higher ELO, and that they wouldn't want to risk their accounts so they're nicer.

It's true, that this forum is capable of great things, but for now people think, and enjoy the fact, that trolling makes them see completely cool. And the rating system backs this up.

If the rating system was removed, You'd see a nicer community on forums.

Even if it wasn't removed, you'd notice a big difference if League of Legends had some sort of authority. Not a all fearing mighty god hand, but at least to know, "Hey. If I become a snarky jackass, I might lose my account!"

Everyone knows the difference between blatant sarcasm and an insulting troll/jerk.
The first sentence was on-topic...then I lost it.