Blitzcrank Rocket Grab Help?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thorok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpuhl View Post
I swear to god, ill face the big arrow one way and it shoots another... How exactly am I suppose to shoot this? Facing them entirely? standing still? I mean if I aim one way it should go that way...

Any ideas?

first use the old school ring. also it shoots from one side of his body not from center like pudge did (dota champ) so the closer they are to you the more acute the angle will be and off farther. you should try aiming infront of them if they are far away. if they are close then you should still aim infront just close to the hit box ( this is assuming you are leading them on when you shoot the grab)

boni

09-24-2010

Press Escape -> Advanced (or something like that) -> uncheck the missle line thingie

Geleia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2010

In-game, press esc and change it at the options. Probably at Interface or More Options.

SexualHarrasadar

09-24-2010

Also its vital to remember that blitzcrank fires his right hand so its possible to still grab someone from behind a minion if you have good aim.

Simpuhl

09-24-2010

ty ty ty

Simpuhl

09-24-2010

so much better

Sir Cowdog

09-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexualHarrasadar View Post
Also its vital to remember that blitzcrank fires his right hand so its possible to still grab someone from behind a minion if you have good aim.
I was a victim of this earlier today. Thought I was good behind a line of minions, and ZAP out comes the grab of doom from Blitz. Fortunately I had flash off cooldown, but I swear to god it looked like it went right through the minions. The guy playing that blitz was like a sniper.