Blitzcrank Rocket Grab Help?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Simpuhl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2010

I swear to god, ill face the big arrow one way and it shoots another... How exactly am I suppose to shoot this? Facing them entirely? standing still? I mean if I aim one way it should go that way...

Any ideas?

EchoMending

09-24-2010

l2aim

Simpuhl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2010

Like i said, I am aiming right for them and it shoots another direction... like REALLY off.

Simpuhl

09-24-2010

Is it because im not actually facing them? or moving?

Concentration

09-24-2010

...It goes the way you aim? How can you have trouble with this lol

The only way the aim can possible invert is if you flashed beforehand, it's somewhat of a bug.

fuferman

09-24-2010

it's just you. his grab works as intended for me.

p.s. ditch the big arrow bs and go back to the old school cross hairs. it's much easier to target on alot of champs

Simpuhl

09-24-2010

Ill fraps it. and upload it so u can see how much bs this is.

Simpuhl

09-24-2010

how do i do that? i seen some vids on youtube and they had a big circle instead of the arrow

Cornwillis

09-24-2010

make sure you're clicking a fair distance away from your champion, if you're too close it bugs out and goes in odd directions

Simpuhl

09-24-2010

ohh i didnt know that thats probably what it is!.. also how do i switch back to the old style?