Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

To other owners of Pentakill Mordekaiser

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RedCarmine

09-24-2010

Just got him, awesome skin for one of my favorite champs. When I used his mace of spades ability it seemed the particles that arced off are a bright blue, is this a graphical glitch on my side or a built in part of the skin like the changed effects on the shield for dragon knight and infernal?

cryosphinx

09-24-2010

im seeing that change as well looks like little blue axes flying out instead of maces

Puckthepwner

09-24-2010

Some skins have particle effects that wouldn't make sense otherwise change to fit the skin.

SpaNNerZ

09-24-2010

Quote:
cryosphinx:
im seeing that change as well looks like little blue axes flying out instead of maces

Pretty sure its this

VejiTehDestroyer

09-24-2010

Hes also "smaller" than average. Now that, i think, is a technical glitch. He is not as big as his other skins.

Geleia

09-24-2010

And when you activate the Mace of Spades, the blue ball is just strange at the tip of his axe.