Dear, sweet Mundo...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RussianRevolver

09-24-2010

From the looks of things, Riot is trying to make most champion's ults completely immune to summoner spells.

Warwick and Mal, they 'suppress' instead of stun, so no flashing or cleansing out.

Sona 'dances' instead of stunning, which I haven't been able to cleanse out of either (Might've been buggy)

MF has the range to cover flash, etc etc etc....

Why can't Mundo be immune to heal reduction while his ult is up? Is there a viable reason for this?

If you say "But Kohtalo, then Mundo would be unkillable! Ignite would be useless!" then you need to be backhanded by a briefcase. Mundo IS killable when his ult is up, all you need is a little burst damage and he's done (The thing takes off a chunk of his health to begin with, so there's a head start for you)

That's really it. Since we're on the trend of making it so our champs can't be hard countered by run of the mill summoner spells, hows about some Mundo love?

/rant

MrZann

09-24-2010

I approve of this, but they need to make his cleavers less spammable or make the hitbox not twice the size of my body first.

Kama Toki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2010

But Mundo is actually really Unbalanced at the moment. It's very hard for some of the less perfect champions to deal with him and his regen.

He's definitely up there on the list of people i really HATE seeing on the enemy team, because it ruins the game for the most part.

Lulzn0twar

09-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kama Toki View Post
But Mundo is actually really Unbalanced at the moment. It's very hard for some of the less perfect champions to deal with him and his regen.

He's definitely up there on the list of people i really HATE seeing on the enemy team, because it ruins the game for the most part.
At the moment, ignite GG mundo

But Garen is by far worse, any kills early game and he can feed off it so easily if he is played well and built right