A Rage Thread. Share your rage experiences here.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oogzy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2010

This is a rage thread of utter frustration at matchmaking and from teammates

I've had some terrible teams recently. The first and biggest issues will be pretty obvious as I lay them out here. We had a Soraka that was getting kb's on champions and had the most kills in the entire team. She would literally wait until the last second and use Wish on them, taking the kill.

Another instance of one of the bad teams I was with. We were pushing mid while I was pushing bot (baiting). I kill the tower and push and continue to bait. They take the bait, 4 people come for me leaving one in mid where my entire team is. They kill me (as expected). Tower has 120 health on it and one champion sitting at it and four of our own minions. My team runs away instead of killing him and taking the tower in one fell swoop. The tower I took was the only tower we took the entire match. Only one other person did damage to an enemy tower on my team (they would flee from towers every time).

I've had the usual feeders and DC people. I've also had teams where they didn't speak a lick of English, or when they spoke English it was for the soul purpose of harassing another player.

What about everyone else? Dump your rage here.

Kama Toki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2010

I hate people with names that start with O

They make me SO, ANGRY.

EchoMending

09-24-2010

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage

X SouLReaveR X

09-24-2010

Duo que. Two 1300's with 7 wins from korea. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE.

ArcticToke

09-24-2010

Gotta love how low end everyone is to each other. I think I even saw few post where some guy was saying piss off on everyones post. Heres my rage...who are all these people thinking there higher and mightier than the next. It seems to me that all you people out there posting on other people's theads are the real rage guys. Think about how many endless posts are people rageing on other peoples post. Doesnt your ass have anything better to do than read someones post and try to find every fault in it???

I bet half of you out there dont realize what the word polite means? If you dont have anything constructive to say about there post do everyone a favor dont post!

You only make youself look stupid when you try to correct everyones every little movement..
I bet none of you put that kind of effort into school when you was or still attending.

So all you Senior Members just because you play this game nonestop and all have social issues....GROW UP and think about stuff before you speak it out.....

Lucid Dreaming

09-24-2010

Queued ranked

Leader bans Sona, picks Ashe

Gives the other team first pick Garen

RAGE

oh wait

We won

Munkiemann

09-24-2010

agdagadgsgsgskjbsdgkjbhsa djgbasjdg asjgba ;jk g;sjdg ;JKDB ;jsg J;NGjdhg;KJSHG ;jhg ;jG ;jhg ;ajsg haj hgjasdhg jash gajeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeefksdhgdsjkg ha;ksdghak;ghk;ahgdkahgkahgkhafkahkghaeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Fairyland

09-24-2010

One time.. I lost a game. Fml, I quit.

BndWgnPatriiot

09-24-2010

Wow some of the senior members post terribly..

but with that aside my rage moment came from when a friend of mine dc'd in the middle of a team battle. He was Galio and well... the rest of us were squishy heroes. Right as he was gonna taunt his computer BSD'd and the other team killed us all and just ignored him. =/ Pushed the whole lane and won right then and there.

Lost Redemption

09-24-2010

I CANT BELIEVE IT... I ACTUALLY DIED ONCE IN GAME, THIS is UNACCEPTABLE AND THAT HERO MUST BE OP.