Brutal lags

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Destabilizator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2010

6565ms on 1GB/s connection? Rly?
EDIT: and then all 10 ppl got kicked :>

Kama Toki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destabilizator View Post
6565ms on 1GB/s connection? Rly?
EDIT: and then all 10 ppl got kicked :>
Stop downloading things.

Commodore Frank

Adjudicator

09-24-2010

I'm not sure what's going on, but I'm getting sporadic behavior from a bunch of sites, including Google. I'll get intervals where Google won't work, but some other random website is fine. I'm not the only person I've seen with this problem either. I think LoL is getting affected by whatever is causing this.

Dan Dinh

Recruiter

09-24-2010

30000 MS on a 20mbps connection insane.

Elbo444

09-24-2010

This happened to me too, the game just ended with no resolution, we all got kicked and it's not in our recent matches

Destabilizator

09-24-2010

Maybe some lines got juked *shrug*

c00L3r

Banned

09-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
30000 MS on a 20mbps connection insane.
Lol

Lucid Dreaming

09-24-2010

OP is mistaking his local network speed with his internet speed

lol

Akedomo

09-24-2010

You people fail to realize that internet speed =/= Connection quality. Sure you can have lightning fast internet and download stuff in seconds. But that means nothing if you don't have a stable connection. Jitter, Ping, and packet loss all affect you when you're using the internet.

www.pingtest.net
This shows you the QUALITY of your internet connection.

www.speedtest.net
This shows you the SPEED of your internet connection.

I do believe that there's something going on with the internet in the states right now, as I'm in canada and have absolutely no problems except that I can't access certain sites from the states currently, whereas i was able to just a few hours ago.

Destabilizator

09-24-2010

2Lucid Dreaming/Akedomo: I'm on spinal optical network of our state, only my LAN card is limiting my speed.
*******http://www.pingtest.net/result/24732755.png******** yeah.