I've uninstalled LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Genericke

09-27-2012

Try not to cheer too loudly.

I'll probably be around to troll every now and then but not so much in game. I should be back briefly for Canadian thanksgiving and we'll see what happens from there. Most likely I'll uninstall right after

My grades right now are really good, and my social life is also pretty good. As ridiculous as this might sound, I found that LoL stopped being a thing for me to do to unwind. The spare time I've had for myself to relax is something that I started lacking, and it's been really nice to get that back. Over the summer I worked a really weird job that would have me on from 1pm-9pm one day, and then 4am-1pm the next. Since then I haven't really been sleeping well. I've actually woken up before every single alarm that I've set myself. For this reason it's been even more important for me to get some actual relaxation time. I feel like if I don't, then my grades and social life might start to suffer. I've worked really hard to get what I have now, and I'd hate to lose it all because I found myself completely exhausted this year.

Hopefully when I come back dominion will have the changes that it needs to be the gamemode that we all know it can be! It has so much potential. With the right balance chances it can be so much more. Worse comes to worse there's always GW2.

To the dominion community, thank you for the good times over the past year. I ask though that you guys also unwind a bit. Not sure what it is but I've been noticing that people have been really tense lately. Like...I would find people less wound up in SR ranked games. Remember that you play this game to have fun. Try to take things less seriously. I've actually tested the community on this before, but I've posted silly threads from GD into this forum to see what kind of a reaction they got. The GD threads were often seen as a joke and were treated as such because they were. When I posted in dominion, I got downvotes and negative attitudes. Lighten up a bit. It doesn't always have to be about strats, OP champions, and a lacking draft/ranked mode. The best I've seen the community is when it isn't too serious and is making jokes. Does it matter if some random guy thinks he's the best at dominion with Lux? No. Do what GD would and make a game out of it. Go onto his stream and constantly complain that his volume is too loud until he inevitably mutes himself or something.

It's been fun trolling/playing and such, and getting to know some of you. I know I'm not Sauron so me leaving briefly really isn't that big of a deal, but I know some would've wanted to know. Hope you all have a good year!

Reynmaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Have a good one, I've been playing Torchlight 2. It's like weighing actual fun vs some weird punishment. Haven't launched LoL in a few days.

Cottontail Teemo

09-27-2012

Bye
EDIT: Who'll be my arch-enemy now? *looks at halfhearted*

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Sorry to hear you can no longer find the game to be relaxing and an enjoyable time. I wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors, Genericke. I'll be waiting if you ever decide to return.

Arcangel Of God

Recruiter

09-28-2012

BYE FRIEND good luck!! , i miss you XD

dxG Skumbagz

09-28-2012

*steals teemo*

Cottontail Teemo

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxG Skumbagz View Post
*steals teemo*
Ritsuchannnn, save me D:

Kiddalee

09-28-2012

I'll miss your grammatical skills.

Veni13

09-28-2012

I haven't played with you, Genericke, but sorry to see you go.

*steals teemo from skumbagz*

DaRatmastah

09-28-2012

May your time off be healthy and fulfilling, dude!