Once again riots reports system, and anti-leaver system disappoints

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lulzn0twar

09-24-2010

So i was playing a ranked game, im not pro, im not horrible but im not that great either, we had an alright team, vlad mundo me as viegar twitch and a MF. Now our MF fed, and when i asked her politely, and gave her friendly advice to come help us mid to stop 4v5 she raged, and went off feeding by pushing solo lanes while we tried to hold them off mid. So tl;dr she ragequit we lost. then looking at the stats of people within my team, i found this player.

How the hell is he not banned with 143 leaves? thats like... ridiculous i can understand 5-6 maybe a few more 10 at most but 143? thats just ridiculous. You really need to look at your anti-leaver system cause i for one am probably going to quit the game.

DagonChicken

09-24-2010

that's just....ridiculous

iMerk

09-24-2010

yea..thats crazy..143 dude must be an *******

Akedomo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2010

Just had a 5v3 game, 2 leavers on our side, both complained of lag, I'm thinking they just didn't want to play, Anyone lagging so badly that they DC for 30 minutes shouldn't even be playing Online games.

The funny thing is, I don't understand why Riot hasn't implemented a system in which you can choose to be grouped with people that have less than a 5% leave rate. All it would take to get rid of leavers, or at least tone them down significantly. HoN had this at release, Leaver protection, Checked it off, so long as you were below the threshold you wouldn't get matched with people that had a high chance of leaving.

They're putting too much thought into this anti-leaver system. It's not rocket science and they shouldn't be treating it as such.

Siegfryd

09-24-2010

How do you know that guy hasn't been banned already? Or do you expect leavers to get permanent bans?

Lulzn0twar

09-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siegfryd View Post
How do you know that guy hasn't been banned already? Or do you expect leavers to get permanent bans?
with that sort of leave record one would expect a more serious ban than a week or a few days tbh 143 leaves is more leaves than i have played ranked games

Kadzin

09-24-2010

Say that person spend 100$ on the game, how are you going to ban him?
He is going to sue Riot and that would give the company a bad image.
What needs to be done is longer queue times, like drasticly longer, and matchmaking taking leaves into account.

Emx

09-24-2010

edit.. nvm lol

Ghostbuster Tim

09-24-2010

that guy has almost 500 wins, how many did he lose? If you assume the account is balanced. He have around 500 losses. So 100 something leaves is like, 10% of the games hes probably played?

Ragura

09-24-2010

How about just getting no IP as a punishment until the leave/play ratio is back at an acceptable level? Might not help against all leavers, but maybe against some.

Can't permaban them, that's bad for business. Giving them longer queues won't teach them to play instead of leave, they'll just quit the game, which is bad for business again.

Some kind of forced re-education would be ideal. It's not rocket science, but it's not as simple as just banning or excluding people.