Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How could I know that!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M1k3W4r

09-24-2010

How could I know that Atma's should NOT be bought by someone with 1700 HP, yet the garen im MMed with doesn't know that?

How do I know that no matter who you are you should not Ult solo into their whole full health team rambo style yet the Fiddlesticks im MMed doesnt know that?

How do I know that when Miss Fortune ults I should stun/silence her, yet the Taric on my team doesnt know that?

How do I know that Warding Baron is a good idea and so I am THE ONLY person Ive EVER seen ward baron my team does know that one, I know they know because whenever my ward expires they say "Re ward baron!" yet wont do it themselves.

How can I be playing Janna on bot and end the game with more minion kills than Miss Fortune in Mid?

Please Please Please tell me honestly, if im "similar" ELO to these players and MM works, why do I seem to play by a different set of rules than ALL of my teammates I just dont get it.

The enemy is all MIA, teemo types BARON so my team rushes to Baron, I say BACK. Noone listions, I move closer and before I get there my team is destroyed by the MIA 5 :/ I cant count how many times that has happened.

GiantFingers

09-24-2010

umad bro?

Arfoire

09-24-2010

low elo

MrZann

09-24-2010

Figure out some core items and buy a lot of wards. They babysit your team for you

alexanderFiasco

09-24-2010

Welcome to League of Legends, sir.

Motion4Life

09-24-2010

Pretty much what happens in my games, and yes, I think ~1600~ should be considered bad elo group nowadays