This is why you don't need to ban Ammumu and Kogmaw in 1400 elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FailPatrol

09-24-2010

1/10 for effort

SlimePezza

09-24-2010

Ummm... so because there was a bad Kog and Amumu on thier team you come to the conclusion dat they are overrated... So i once saw an Eve dat went 30/0 does dat means she's OP ? Hell no she sucks...

thepickuptruck

09-24-2010

so in nearly half an hour of play, that kog managed to farm enough for a madres razor...

no wonder they call it elo hell.

Volcanuz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2010

Your team was made up of 5 champions who can beat the living snot out of a Kog. Could shut down a early game farm for Amumu, and the other team was poorly chosen due to the fact only Amumu would be viable to support Kog'maw in team fights.

Contralize

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2010

I had a kogmaw and a garen on my team at around 700 ELO, and we lost when the kog started feeding.. he was 0-8 something..

P4rD0nM3

09-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contralize View Post
I had a kogmaw and a garen on my team at around 700 ELO, and we lost when the kog started feeding.. he was 0-8 something..
Wtf 700? You're joking right?