Those who have purchased Veigar....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jhokalups

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-24-2010

He's a fun champion, learning how to aim his things can be tricky.
But oh my goodness he has amazing burst damage.

SoloDragoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2010

A good vegair.... is something to fear.
A great vegair is a god

Tsavo213

09-24-2010

I kinda regret buying him =/ too much focusing on last hitting with Q when his big damage spike comes from E which scales better but is hard to get off because it has a longer delay than his stun.

Lavitztyr

09-24-2010

If you like killing people instantly, his burst easily does upwards 2500 dmg (300ish ap + deathfires) in 1.7 seconds.

Contralize

09-24-2010

Veigar is difficult since he realise on his W for the real kill, and its a pretty hard skillshot to land since its really easy to dodge

BenjiDenji

09-24-2010

I don't regret buying him, I wish I played him as often as I used to, he's pretty fun if you're into bursting people down fast

ZRoE

09-24-2010

He has a terribly boring early game, is difficult to play well, and not so useful given the current metagame and general lack of ap champs being played these days (with the exception of vlad and morg, whom both have ways to completely ruin Veigar's day). Oh, and he's also extremely vulnerable early game.

If you can get past those things, hes a blast to play. Nuking someone down from 100% to 0 in the space of a second never gets old.

MrZann

09-24-2010

I don't regret buying any of the champions because for some reason I feel the need to have all of them.

Playing too much Pokemon as a young'un ruins you for life.

Majero

09-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZRoE View Post
He has a terribly boring early game, is difficult to play well, and not so useful given the current metagame and general lack of ap champs being played these days (with the exception of vlad and morg, whom both have ways to completely ruin Veigar's day). Oh, and he's also extremely vulnerable early game.

If you can get past those things, hes a blast to play. Nuking someone down from 100% to 0 in the space of a second never gets old.
What you said.

I love playing Veigar, just he's a hit or miss. He'll either do REALLY well or REALLLLLY bad. I havn't seen a good veigar for a while.

<3 my veigar the grey skin

GiantFingers

09-24-2010

IMHO

Can't go wrong with veigar

He is a hard counter to ANY ap stacking character and his stun is imo the best in the game, the only stun that you can hit every enemy champ in one casting.. and with a little cdr its castable every 13 seconds or so. but he is squishy run from trynd.