[Repost] Fiddlesticks guide

12345678 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PiousFlea

The Council

09-15-2009

I noticed that with the recent patches, a lot of stuns have been changed so that they prevent movement or attacks, but you can still cast spells.

Examples include Ryze stun and Mummy ult. This makes Fiddlesticks dramatically more powerful as his lifedrain and crowstorm are harder to interrupt. On the other hand, Gemknight stun and Rammus roll will still eff you up.

That said, the game has A LOT more silences compared to when I first wrote this guide. It is no fun going up against a chogath, kassadin, and blitzcrank team.

Fiddlesticks is fun to play because it's all about the mindgame. If you play like a Jax/Ashe/Ryze and just try to straight up DPS your enemy, you will die horribly. If you play smart, start the Crowstorm channel while your foes are running headlong toward you, then unleash your birds and lifedrain... Fiddle can be a godlike force of destruction.

DryPenguin

09-15-2009

What does your runepage look like for you guys?

I can't find Marks with magic pen. Am I just missing them? What are you guys using for yellow?

Qusteka

09-16-2009

For all those who want to know, the only Spell Penetration runes, that are left in the game are Blues.
My Runebook for Fiddles: Blue= All Pen; Yellow=All hp; Offense=All hp/AP depending on what i feel like.
Maximum pen is therefore 12 (i think percent) so pen > AP

PiousFlea

The Council

09-18-2009

Updated the OP.

Snuffleupagus

09-20-2009

Have used this strat for a few games now (varying a few times on an item or 2 depending on opposing team makeup) have posted very good scores with my last game a 22/2/11. I found this guide very useful, although in ur description of dark wind u say that the first person hit is silinced for 2 secs and the description of the move in game says 1 sec. I would appreciate some clarification on this matter as to which one is correct. Keep up the fiddlesticks ownage, he's so under rated as a champ

Lobotomized

09-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qusteka View Post
For all those who want to know, the only Spell Penetration runes, that are left in the game are Blues.
My Runebook for Fiddles: Blue= All Pen; Yellow=All hp; Offense=All hp/AP depending on what i feel like.
Maximum pen is therefore 12 (i think percent) so pen > AP
If magic pen is percent then its frigging godlike

Hmmer94

09-20-2009

Good guide

Aviados

09-20-2009

Really amazing guide , Fiddle is without a doubt one of my favorite champions.
I think its worth updating the guide to include Rylai scepter in the build , crazy for Fiddle after the patch .
Drain or even fear during a Crowstorm to slow the target for some really easy kills.

PiousFlea

The Council

09-20-2009

hmm, I haven't played around with Rylai's scepter but maybe I should. It may actually be stronger than lichbane now.

lapalm

09-20-2009

thx for the update, and yes Rylai's scepter is becoming one the of must-have items on nukers.

12345678 ... 9