[Repost] Fiddlesticks guide

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cripple

09-01-2009

I always start with Meki Pendant (+7m/5sec) which is pretty good, I can spam spells at the beginning without being oom.
After that I buy :
- Fiendish Codex
- Boots
- Mejaj
- Zhonya's Ring

My first spell depends on the enemy, but I often go with dark wind then drain, after that I max drain + fear. I always harrass heroes at start, and keep the pressure on them while last hitting.
Sometimes I get an other lever of dark before fear.

Summoner spells : flash and teleport
Runes : -CD, a little mana et health.

Ps : Crowstorm is awesome :]

Kamiro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2009

I've been playing Fiddlesticks for a while now. He was my first random pick and I really liked his play style. So after I randomed some more times and didn't find a character that I liked as much as Fiddle, I went back to playing him full time.

I usually go boots first, cause Fiddle is so slow. I go for Dark Wind first, then Drain, then Fear. Though, I make sure to get at least one point in fear early on just so I can have a stun.

My favorite tactic is getting behind 2+ champs that are pushing while my teamates are in front and then pop Crow Storm, so they really have nowhere to go. That, when coupled with letting a Dark wind go, stunning one guy, and then draining another at the same time is a devastating tactic.

Right now, my runes are all cooldown and AP, but The AP gain doesn't seem to be worth it. I only have like 15 AP with about half my runes giving me AP. Cooldown is about 8% in runes and some more in masteries. Depending on how that match is going, I'll also get the 25% cooldown item.

I usually go with Flash and Rally for support.

Evilpigeon

Adjudicator

09-05-2009

I've been doing very well with fiddle goin:

Meki -> fiendish codex
Sorceror's boots (These come farmed at the same time a s codex
mejaj (If yopu aren't getting enough kills to make this worthwhile then you're using fiddle wrong.... or you're inna pro game)
Zhonya's ring
Archangel's staff - I think that's the name

The shots for my last two games to show how I'm doing (I got my first Quad kill in the second one ) This is a good guide tho, I checked it before trying fiddle the first time. You really do need to solo if you're going to remain effective. Either that or annihalate in your lane.

Rattly

09-05-2009

Fiddlesticks is the only hero I play and I LOVE playing him! He may be hardly used and he isn't close to OP but it feels damn good when you demolish an OP team of Blitz/Ryze/Janna/Taric/etc with that Bag O Twigs. This is what I do.

Runes and Masteries: I go spell penetration in all of the blue slots and the Quintessences. In the yellow slots I go full health runes. In red slots, I do a mix of ability power and health. For masteries I go 9 in offense and 21 in defense like the guide suggests. Fiddlesticks is very squishy and I HATE dying so stacking health and defensive talents is a great way to make sure you can survive.

Items: I always start out with boots of speed then upgrade to boots of swiftness as soon as possible. I then ALWAYS get the Mejai Soulstealer, followed by the Abyssal Scepter. Finally, I TRY to get Lich's Bane for improved chasing, but if I have the two previous items the game will usually end before I can get it.

Abilities: I always max out drain first because if used correctly, it can destroy enemy champions. In between along with crowstorm at level 6, I get two points into fear and 1 point into dark wind for a silence then continue to max out fear and so on and so forth.

Strategy: This guide tells you that Fiddlesticks should solo, and he really is a very good soloer and I have done it and have succeeded, HOWEVER, solo laning is no fun. I wants me some first blood. I lane bot with Sion, who I am in vent with. In most games, we hide in the grass in the beginning and as soon as someone gets close I start draining, he stuns, attacks, exhausts and unless they are a ridiculously OP hero who cannot die such as Taric, they almost always die. The early level ganks only get more fun once we hit level 2 and I get fear and he gets his enrage. We can just consistantly keep killing the champion we're laning against so much so that many times, they leave if they aren't a full premade. Laning with a hero that has great synergy with Fiddle is immensely fun and powerful. Then of course, if you've gotten a lot of early kills, you'll hit level 6 early and have enough for Mejai so Crowstorm and win the game. The amount of QQing after you score a "Quadrakill" will be very entertaining.

To sum up: Even though he is hardly played because he isn't a "LOL IMMA FACEROLL AND WIN" such as all the new champions besides Mundo and Ryze and Jax and all the other OP heroes, Fiddle is still a great champion who is best of all fun and unique and you won't hate yourself for needing to pick one of the previously listed characters. Just to prove I am not talking out of my ass, here is some evidence. Have fun, scarecrows.

Crazy Demon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2009

Wow...this guy is a stronger caster than even Ryze. I too approve of this guide.

Treedog

09-08-2009

lol i got the dodge boots for him today with the dodge talents, killed a mundo with him sitting there attacking me and me life draining him and he was like "wtf im hardly hitting u "
i lold so hard.
fiddle rules tho a fear, silence, life drain , best aoe in the game what more could u ask for:P

Lostdreams

ocke

Adjudicator

09-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostdreams View Post
Yeah, Cant expand the image either ..

Lostdreams

09-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocke View Post
Yeah, Cant expand the image either ..
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/3168/ownedv.png
sry new image

Krald

09-15-2009

great guide.

1234567 ... 9