Summoner Showcase #89: PAX-a-palooza

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

scrapmetal7

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikhan View Post
The Boar of Sejuani's kept over heating at PAX seriously I think the guy needed medical attention
well its what you would expect i mean the boar is from Freljord

Galafray

09-28-2012

Because Nikosaur said she loved riding that boar...
inb4 multiple 'You can ride me too Nikosaur' jokes.

Duriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

darius/draven/wukong cosplay was the best imo

WarAngeI

09-28-2012

Was that a new tattoo Nika or just jewelery? Looks pretty cool. Must have gotten it before shooting the weather girl spoofs. Nice cosplay costumes this time around. Nidalee was my favorite. I hope Riot considers runaway bride Mundo! I'd probably not do so well in game though since I would be too busy cackling like a mad man whipping out my bouquet at people.

Cerulean Laser

09-28-2012

Tasha as Nidalee is amazing.

Shiroikiri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

I absolutely Loved the weather forecasts! Genius~ XD

Demagogue

09-28-2012

nikasaur, You look amazing !

Not sure if it's, because you're eating healthier, getting more sleep, exercising more, and losing weight all at the same time.

I would like to say people who are in shape, like yourself, are inspirational to people like myself. I am trying to lose weight, and people who are fit keep reminding me that it is possible. By the way , again, you're so beautiful

Tips for others to lose weight, and look amazing

Tip # 1

Chew your food until you can't tell what it was, physically speaking.

Like an aqueous solution. The benefits of this are epic.
You taste your food for much longer, and enjoy all the wonderful flavors.
You actually realize how much food you're consuming.
You will send signals to your brain that you're going to be digesting food soon, and it'll get the oven ready in your stomach.
You will produce more saliva which carries enzymes to break down fats and sugars in your mouth, and digestive system. The chewing of your food creates greater surface area, therefore food is digested more successfully ,and not wasted on harmful bacteria/waste.
You lose weight , because you'll consume less.

Tip # 2

Eat less fast-food. BUT, if you do eat fast-food, follow tip #1, and you'll eat less of it.

Tip # 3

Get your sleep !

If you don't get 7-9 hours, your body will crave more food. Also, your body can't recover as it should from the activity you did all day long. You need to repair yourself, and there's no way getting around getting the required amount of sleep.

Tip # 4

Exercise every other day.

You can lift weights every other day, or do max pushups/situps,etc. Or running/swimming/any sport. BUT, if you do it everyday, you'll be too sore, and you'll make mistakes that will injure you improperly. These could be very serious injuries.

Tip # 5

Realize not everyone wants you to lose weight. They might purposelessly sabotage your efforts, or subconsciously.

Most of the food industry doesn't care if you lose weight, and lots of your friends and family don't either.

Your friends and family care some, but they won't be as supportive as they need to be. They might tell you that you look great the way you are, or that you've lost too much weight, but let me tell you this. Most times you have NOT lost enough weight. I am not talking anorexic , but I am talking about not having side handles, etc.

People like to categorize people, and like familiar appearances. If you've been fat your whole life, people can't help but think you'll always be that way, and/or that you're a loving person who doesn't need to lose weight. It sometimes makes fit people feel better about themselves. They can't help it, and I won't hold it against them, but just realize this is human nature, and we are competitive creatures.

Tip # 6

Eat a moderate/variety of healthy foods. Don't overdo one food.

Eating too many carrots, or apples, etc. is bad. Diversify your diet. Eat Chicken/eggs, Beef, beans, etc. Eat from a variety of sources of protein, carbohydrates, fats, etc.

Tip # 7

Learn general nutritional facts

Eating beef isn't more unhealthy compared to eating chicken. A lot of it has to do with fat composition of the piece of meat. There are unhealthy cuts of chicken, and unhealthy cuts of beef.

Tip # 8

Don't buy expensive, exotic foods, unless its a treat.

You'll end up ruining your budget, and later going to fast food, or elsewhere, because you can't afford typical healthy foods. Spinach/beans/bananas/onions ,etc. are not expensive foods , and give you excellent nutritional ingredients.

Don't make it too complicated.

I made this hastily , but I think it has some excellent points.

Hope this helps people look as amazing as nikasaur does !

BlockHeart

09-28-2012

I like that Teemo Decal, pretty slick.

I still dream of getting back into the showcase. I'm up to theme #37 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLaC3JQGavk&feature=plcp

Mystique x

09-28-2012

that lux was hot.

Cookielol

09-28-2012

Anyone know where I can get a template of that teemo decal!? I must have it!