Rengar is better than khazix in almost everyway

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Juggernaut N

09-27-2012

Manaless, more damage, better in 1 vs 1's even though khazix is meant to be better at that. Can build tanky and still do a ton of damage. More teamfight utility and is a much stronger top and jungle. He can also give away blue since he's manaless and pretty much has endless sustain top. So why play khazix when you can play rengar? Khazix is more fun to play which is really the only reason to play him over rengar.

Sperpurber

09-27-2012

Didn't the Predators win?

2nyce

09-27-2012

You just made a bunch of biased claims without any evidence.

CynicalGiant

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXBlackJezusXx View Post
Manaless, more damage, better in 1 vs 1's even though khazix is meant to be better at that. Can build tanky and still do a ton of damage. More teamfight utility and is a much stronger top and jungle. He can also give away blue since he's manaless and pretty much has endless sustain top. So why play khazix when you can play rengar? Khazix is more fun to play which is really the only reason to play him over rengar.
I personally find Rengar really fun to play, maybe because he is the perfect fusion of Talon and Renekton (which are 2 of my favorites).

Kha'Zix needs some tweaks for early game clearing, but I think he is somewhat fine. He is mostly late game.

Sheever

09-27-2012

I'm pretty sure Kha'Zix beats Rengar with equal farm

CynicalGiant

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheever View Post
I'm pretty sure Kha'Zix beats Rengar with equal farm
He doesn't. Kha'Zix can't handle tanky foes and Rengar can get quite tanky.

wrzp

09-27-2012

It's a little early to make these judgements, let people play kha'zix and figure out what he can really do

Jalapeno Fez

09-29-2012

I would have to agree, I played Kha'Zix for quite a bit now. And even when I take the lead in levels Rengar can nuke me down in seconds. Unless, of course, he gets CC'd.

I would have to agree with RadioAaron, as Kha'zix is not that well against beefier foes, and does not have a very strong combo.

All in all, I would prefer Rengar over Kha'Zix, mid to late game.

TLT Phenomen

09-29-2012

stop building full tank and get some ad.
his ratios are insane.

KevinDelMarr

09-29-2012

Mid to late game, with an open field is advantage Kha'zix. As long as Kha'zix can survive the initial burst, then he comes out on top, main reason being his main damage ability, Q, is less than half the CD of Rengar, and more damage too. Rengar wins early and when he is around minions

The real question is teamfighting. Rengar works better when fighting in a group, because Kha'zix relies on Isolation and doesn't have the defense Rengar obtains