Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Malzahar!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chococlown

09-23-2010

So does anyone have any suggestions on a good malzahar build i have a pretty good one now but i was just wondering on some input...
my build now:

sorcerers boots
mejais soulstealer
rylais crystal sceptar
zhonyas ring
void stafff
occasionally another zhonyas

that was not in any specific order but in the end i usually have a good 600 or more ap does any one know a better build??

Doublelift

09-23-2010

Mejai's is no good on Malz because he's so squishy. Replace it with Rod of Ages.

Having 2 Zhonya's is awful.

Chococlown

09-23-2010

i usually just get two cause i cant think of anything to get and personally i dont have a problem usually with mejais and dieing since i dont really die haha but ok

Magnamarak

09-23-2010

Rod of Ages
Sorcerers Shoes
Rylais Crystal
Zhonya

and 2 free spots for whatever you need, maybe more AP or some def

killerkanz

09-23-2010

If you want pure AP, archangel's staff could be nice, especially if you get 2.
If there are a bunch of tanks, Deathfire Wand is great.
RoA instead of Meja's early can help with survivability.

Most mages are so a like that the common that these points always remain the same.

GENERAL NUTBAKED

09-23-2010

mejais is fine. good malzahar's don't die, they get mejais, zhonya's, banshee's, and rylais.

IronMongrel

09-23-2010

I don't bother with Mejais on him since he doesn't NEED it to 100-0 the people he should be targeting.

Rush Sorc Boots on first back.
Make Rylai's, prioritizing Belt.
Zhonya's to finish off the core.

Now I either pick up Void Staff if they're hard stacking MR, Lich Bane if I want more damage, or a GA if I need some more survivability. Games almost always end before I even finish this item. Sometimes I pick up Abyss, but you're not usually very close to the enemies so it's better on like Amumu, Galio, or Kaiser.

theHOLLOWIZED

09-23-2010

i find deathfire useless on him o: ... well not entirly useless but u should get sumthing else because he already has his nullzone and if u stack that with alota ap it can go to like 18% of ther max hp even more o:...add that with his ulti and u will kill tanks or champions with high hp prety easily imo

Fluxform

09-23-2010

Quote:
fagolopolis:
good malzahar

Does not compute

GENERAL NUTBAKED

09-23-2010

Quote:
Fluxform:
Does not compute

you clearly haven't faced me as malz =p