Kha'Zix first impressions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DiscworldDeath

09-30-2012

Some champions can definitely 100-0 others, even if not far ahead. This is just not true. Leblanc, Fizz, Talon, at certain stages of the game can instagib someone in under 2 seconds.

If you need to land 3 Qs to kill someone, it's a sustained fight. Sure, he has a burst, he can leap, W and Q someone, and run away with them at 40% hp and him at 80%. But this isn't SR, you don't get as much from this.

He isn't really an assassin. Well, if he meets you 1v1 in the jungle, sure. But he's not a "Burst assassin", as the term is used.

BigDaddyRelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
Some champions can definitely 100-0 others, even if not far ahead. This is just not true. Leblanc, Fizz, Talon, at certain stages of the game can instagib someone in under 2 seconds.

If you need to land 3 Qs to kill someone, it's a sustained fight. Sure, he has a burst, he can leap, W and Q someone, and run away with them at 40% hp and him at 80%. But this isn't SR, you don't get as much from this.

He isn't really an assassin. Well, if he meets you 1v1 in the jungle, sure. But he's not a "Burst assassin", as the term is used.
Really? Cuz from my experience, all of those champs can't one shot most champions unless they get to a certain point. Especially earlier on, their burst damage combos only do a large portion, they don't one shot anything especially without ignite and if the target has any kind of beef to them.

Spankination

09-30-2012

Its the reset meant to be undodgeable?

DiscworldDeath

09-30-2012

Sure, thus I said at certain points in the game. Leblanc mid game, Talon slightly after, Fizz late game bursts most champions 100-0. LB and Fizz with the DFG, obviously.

BigDaddyRelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

Something I've been noticing is a lot of players are starting to wise up when facing Kha'Zix.

I've noticed that when if I'm trying to gank and there is more than one person around, people will madly gun for the closest person on their team and butt-hug them, then turn around to face me.

It's been a good counter tactic I've seen being ployed so far, my damage drops significantly when people group and it's made it extremely hard to finish people. Though he is still a monster when they are caught alone, or in bigger fights when other champions force the enemy to spread out, making Kha'Zix's job a lot easier.

Also, BUY LIGHTBRINGER. Buy. It. It's so good against him.

AerosMacCousland

09-30-2012

I dont now Why but all Kha 'Zix I found on Solo Que had some Tunnel Vision Disorder

I can't count how many Times I 100-0 them with less than 10% HP cause they were chasing me as Talon(A very DUMB idea)

Lil122j

10-01-2012

Well, I'd like to share my opinion here seeing as how I bought mecha kha'zix not even 5 mins after his exact release time and have been playing all of my games with him everyday.

While I've been completely ripping people apart in dominion with him (25/5/2 last game), most of it is because people like to fight him as if he is just a squishy with no armor/low health that can be killed easily.

People who are saying kha is OP are most likely the same people who try to fight a kha'zix that is running in and out of brush between Qs and AAs, trying to fight him while they are isolated, or people who think that because he dies fast, they can kill him before he kills them.

A good example of a similar situation is how incompetent people were trying to kill darius upfront 1v1. (Post-6)
After they get destroyed by his 5 hemorrhage ult, they scream "Darius OP"

I've also seen many kha'zix that are getting bad scores or are just barely making #3. Some of them even with the worst score of their team if shut down early and focused.

DiscworldDeath

10-01-2012

Points don't matter. Dominion Score means nothing. Stop looking at it.

25/5/2 is also not saying everything. Except it's part of 27 kills and only died 5 times which is awesome. As in, who gets the kill and who the assist not only isn't really relevant, it's often luck. It's not like 2/5/25 is a bad score, it's equally good.