Is Kha'xiz worth buying? How does he play?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ALLIIAN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Ok, so, since the bundle for Kha'xiz saves you so much, I might buy him. I want to ask the community
-How does he play?
-What are his strong points
-What are his weak points
-Early, mid or late game champ?
-Is he better in jungle or in lane?
-Whats his best lane?

Dark Skull Kid

09-27-2012

-How does he play? like scyther
-What are his strong points mobility
-What are his weak points compared to other assassins, burst damage. he has good sustained with q though
-Early, mid or late game champ? meh in all of them..
-Is he better in jungle or in lane? idk

ALLIIAN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Skull Kid View Post
-How does he play? like scyther
-What are his strong points mobility
-What are his weak points compared to other assassins, burst damage. he has good sustained with q though
-Early, mid or late game champ? meh in all of them..
-Is he better in jungle or in lane? idk
-_-
your that guy that posted the jeff the killer .gif
well, nice to meet you

PorpoiseAlert

09-27-2012

He plays like a heavy burst assassin with no sustain. His W doesn't really keep you alive in the jungle by itself unless you're maxing it first. He does have excellent initiate, and good damage if you can pick people off. But he also feels like a "finesse" kind of champion. He's basically unplayable without smartcast. He's EXTREMELY blue dependent, so I don't see ever playing him in any lane.

Jonahdab

09-27-2012

Short answer, he sucks...

PepperBird

09-27-2012

just played my first game as him...did well in fights by picking people off but seemed to have a VERY slow jungle. Now, I dont really know how i should be jungling and was probably doing it wrong, but i think he would be better in lane. possibly mid. He seems almost like Talon (which is just a random guess because I dont play Talon).

sugarcrotch

09-27-2012

i havent jungled him yet be he plays like an assassin and i love it def needs a blood thrister though his w doesn't feel like it heals for a lot

1000bladesRAKAN

10-02-2012

Kha'Xiz in my eyes is a champion for new LoL players to learn how to play the game more efficiently. His mechanics and build is on the far end of the spectrum for a couple roles intended for better plays.

With his bonus damage with his q on isolated champs should make the person who is playing him to have a more map awareness to pick off easy targets. For example if you are jungling, as Kha'Zix it's tempting to find the other team jungler and get an easy kill due to the fact that they are the most obvious isolated enemy champion. So it makes you have to think about how the other team jungler will move through their own jungle, route they take, pace and having a counter jungle plan. All of which is important in all matches.

There is a lot more to him but I just need to gather my thoughts.

SerThunderkeg

10-02-2012

Had trouble jungling with him then first time solo topping as him went 17/5/5 so I feel like he may be a laner rather than jungler. Evolve w,q,e for farm then nuke then mobility, e can go before q but I personally like the triple w and how it procs his passive even on creeps. Not a huge fan of his ulti right now (dat cd between each use is unnecessary).

Also, that was my first game building triforce on him, which worked out well, even though his q isn't on hit its cd is short enough to proc sheen constantly anyways (build phage first then sheen), other than that mercs treads (tabi if laning against ad harass and you need the help), bt is a must, after that it's personal preference.

If you wan't him get the bundle, his skin is awesome and helps recognize isolated units better. I build him glass cannon bc even if I build armor/mr/health it wont be enough to really help him without crippling his damage, which is worse than being squishy. If needing mr get maw and possibly GA if you really are getting focused. In general never sacrifice bonus ad.

Also, not 30 yet so may be missing points of higher level play but that's my analysis of him! Hope it helps