Should I buy Kha'zix?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ReggieCakes

09-27-2012

Can i have the pros and cons?

Ouroborous HD

09-27-2012

pros

epic ability to duel an enemy (provided no one else is around, including minions,)
neat evolving kit
decent mobility

cons

limited to jungle or solo lanes
team fight = dead bug

t3hep1cf47m4n

09-27-2012

unless you want a really, really super strong counter-jungler, i say pass. the isolation mechanic was interesting, but he has no way of quickly disposing of enemy minions to isolate a target to get the bonus, so its a waste in lane.

chrisluissanc

09-27-2012

w anybody ?

at lv 3 of it evolved (level 6 mininum_ in destoys the caster minions witch tend to be where the enemy is (in the back) and so q does get the isolation. its all about how u combo it and how well you can measure his damage

EldritchTentacle

09-27-2012

I'd say wait a bit until free week and try him yourself

DrKreSrev

09-28-2012

Yes, great champ, great jungler and even in not a solo lane is great, a 2 champs lane u can get kills with ease!

themaddscientist

09-28-2012

I haven't played with or against him yet, so I can't say for sure, but just from my own view I personally do not like to play assassins. Usually when it comes down to mid or late game I just am not as useful any more unless I build tanky dps, and I've lost a bunch of fights because of a lack of a true tank. In said fights, usually we could get a six-kill advantage and a couple of turrets on them, but then they would group up and start demolishing us in team fights.

I think that Kha'Zix would be an interesting character to play with and fight against, but my first instinct is not to go with him because the assassin role is not the most useful build or playstyle in the current meta.

Cerebralbore101

09-28-2012

I just tried Kha'Zix as a jungling melee carry. This means building him like nocturne, and evolving his leap, and Q first in order to catch and kill low hp champs. He tower dives really well, by leaping to kill someone, and then leaping/stealthing to get out of combat. Beware he is very mana hungry, and very weak at low levels in the jungle.