Tango Evelynn’s Dance Partner Discount

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolféran Maximus

09-27-2012

ˇBienvenidos, mis amores!

Ohh stop it Eve! <3

IBastardI

09-27-2012

haters gonna hate... i think its a nice sale...

Johnbob4815

09-27-2012

I actually like this sale minus Malphite. Definitely the best one in a while.

epikure

09-27-2012

idk about the sale, but lovely writing, guys! I really appreciate the people who write these up on a regular basis; it always makes the whole post rather entertaining to read.

ShacĂ´ Bot

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirPheles View Post
Here is a somewhat long paragraph that I will insert to state my opinion about the recent sales :

What is the point of doing RP sales for champions that cost under 4800 IP? In my honest opinion, you won't be making much money selling Malphite with RP. Don't get my wrong, the sales every Tuesday and Friday are awesome, but every time a sale goes up I feel like there's at least 1 dead slot, being a 3150 and lower champion on sale for RP. Correct me if I'm wrong, but putting three 6300 champions would create a big void in my wallet! If the RP sales of 3150 champions and less were intentional, and that the marketing strategy is to exploit consumer impatience to make them spend early to maximize profits, I say, smart move, but excuse my language, d i c k move!
even if it is their strategy it's a bad one. 3150 IP isn't all that hard to procure and only a really impatient person would spend RP for a <4800 IP champion. Most people probably have it sitting around.

However, we talk of good and bad marketing strategies assuming a somewhat money conscious consumer base. A lot or Riot's consumers are 14 yr old and under kids using their parents' money. For them there is no opportunity cost for getting anything so it might as well be PBE they will throw RP at everything. This buffers Riot's sales by quite a bit.

It's the same thing for all underage targetting markets such as toys/games etc. you will find these fields filled with bad market practices and subpar products that are overpriced simply because they know something that looks appealing enough will sell eventually.

Honda Futayo

09-27-2012

Bunny Riven sale please. I'll buy the championship one anyway.

Torinux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Well Im happy with Sultan Trynd sale so fvck this useless sale... I mean recolored skins should be like free already...

Arcane Azmadi

09-27-2012

I swear these things are just getting worse...

XxBTExX

09-27-2012

Quote:
Twisted Fate landed with a twisted ankle after our last rehearsal session got a bit spiky—and I’m not referring to my scarlet stilettos.
Wait....

She refering to Twisted Fate's meat spike?

SoulCakeTheGreat

09-27-2012

Jayce sale please?