Tango Evelynnís Dance Partner Discount

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leorite

09-27-2012

Guys. Just because you don't see the exact sales you want, does NOT mean these sales suck some sack. It was two sales in a week for crying out loud what is there to complain about. Btw Riot, nice sale

Rhok

09-27-2012

I saw Fizz and for a second there I thought :" YES, Fisherman Fizz! Finally!!!"
Guess I'll have to wait a little longer.

Sevorast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Everybody wants new champs and new skins on sale and will downvote everything that does not fit that bill.

Everybody is a ****ing idiot.

Yuki Akuma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Put only 6300 IP Champions on sale, this is such a noob trap.

Nuker

09-27-2012

Hmmm i see sakura karma in djinn malzahar's picture. malzahar skin + karma skin in one picture? i say.. riot knows that they are trolling. a malzahar skin that sucks and a karma skin that people don't even know it exists

Mr Fisti

09-27-2012

Really? I just bought that damn skin this morning after I refunded my last credit.... fml. Can I haz refund?

samuraimonkey

09-27-2012

riot can you put good skins on sale? or just better skins :P

elvis cocho

09-27-2012

Meh... i already own all the champs(i agree with puting more6300 tho), but im still waiting for a good skin, i mean last sales.... all old skins, at least put the ones that are worth to make sale with.

Nuker

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leorite View Post
Guys. Just because you don't see the exact sales you want, does NOT mean these sales suck some sack. It was two sales in a week for crying out loud what is there to complain about. Btw Riot, nice sale
that's not true. some1 who has played LOLfor long time or some1 who WILL be playing LOL for long time has most of the champions and they have already bought skins that they just cant resist to buy. SO FOR THOSE PEOPLE, they want at least one of the newer skins in the sale each week. and if i remember right, we had some great sales last month and the month before. this month? it's a disaster, well may be there are some people who found their taste in recent skin sales. but most of the old players find these skin sales "trash." they need to put at least one newer skin on the sale. im not even asking for the newest skins, im talking about the skins that have been released more than 2 months ago

FrostRevenant

09-27-2012

I only down voted because Evelyn is a malicious creature whose agenda is her own. I am disappointed to see her character watered down to a flimsy Ethnic dancer