Jungle nunu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

selenvar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2010

first item?

i got dorans shield.. any other suggestions?

when i play wick i get Boots 3 hp pots and gank at level 4 after getting blood scent
Olaf i start out with the same

nunu doesn't really need the 5 hp pots because of consume and what am i going to build the Cloth armor into? heart of gold to randuins? i guess.. but what if their team is all magic?

BaconMouthJoy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-23-2010

He is bad and you are bad for using him.

Grand Treason

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gathies View Post

Lolwat?

Well, I don't know much about Nunu, but I do believe he is one of the fastest jungler in the game, due to consume.

I suggest standard Cloth Armor + 5 Hp pots for any serious jungler.

selenvar

09-23-2010

Quote:
Tank nunu..my ult does 1000 base damage anyway, and, so their is a reason to waste your CC on me, also their is a reason to hit me.. also i support my carry by giving him attack speed..
i have a slow that is perfect for ganking and it does pretty decent damage, my Q makes me a great jungler

i'm sorry nunu isn't bad

BaconMouthJoy

Recruiter

09-23-2010

Jungle nunu is bad.

selenvar

09-23-2010

Quote:
Jungle nunu is bad.
quit yo trollin.. a jungler is great to have on a team, it gives you an advantage, and nunu just happens to be an amazing jungler.. faster than Olaf. (to begin with)
Anyway can anyone answer my question?

Krathalos

09-23-2010

Cloth Armor + 5 HP pots is pretty much the standard item set-up for jungling.

EroticBadass

09-24-2010

best start is cloth and pots, cloth -> HoG -> Raduins.

If they are magic heavy you can delay the Raduins till late or mid game, but it will never be a bad choice due to the active and cdr.

Nunu is a beast of a jungle if done right. With cloth and 4 pots you can do a level 4 dragon, the only drawback is that you need to get lv2 consume and it will probably not let you gank after you finish dragon. His Blood Broil is OP on ranged carries like Trist, Ashe, Kog, and his snowball reduces speed and attack speed so it counters the other carry hard.

I've been using him since his consume buff and is currently my favorite jungle. Really easy ganks, really easy dragons, really nice buff. The only real problem I have is mana, you'll OOM even with blue unless you occasionally use your passive on his snowball (70ish mana).

blazein1

09-24-2010

:/nunu owns the only problem with him is how crazy easy it is to stop his ulti

hydrater

09-24-2010

DPS NUNU OMFGWTFBBQ
but really i tried maldrades bloodrazor and its really good with blood boi