Which lanes to gank?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vultix

09-27-2012

I've had a big problem as a jungler and im not sure what to do about it so may you guys on the forums please help?

MaoTKai, 1899 Elo, Main lee sin.

Everytime I jungle on a loss, it seems to mostly be my fault, the game normally goes like this. I lv 2 gank top and either get a kill, waste summoners or get them really low winning my ally the lane early on. I then attempt to gank mid which normally never go well so I just go back to jungling and grab my blue, then head for bot lane. I normally walk to the tower and have my bot lane bait so I can safe guard in, but It hardly ever works, so I just go back to jungling, but it seems always as I leave, my bot lane dies and gives the enemy ADC a double kill and blames me.

After that I try to camp bot but I can never gank because its always warded, so I just go back to jungling. Top then gets ganked repeatedly and my top laner yells at me for not doing anything, at this point i'm confused rather I should focus on bot or top, and as this is all happening, my bot lane just keeps giving the enemy ADC kills, I then try to gank top and I either get a kill or waste summoners, but then I try to gank bot again, (I rarely focus on mid because a gank I try there rarely ever happens) as I gank bot again it rarely ever succeeds. And at the end of the game (20 min) I am blamed for not doing anything, and when I look at the game I barely did anything because I am confused on what to do, im always told to camp top by my top laner, or camp bot by the failing adc/support, =\ What should I do about this?

Envy Sihzz

09-27-2012

Top and mid are easy ganks, but top is an oscillated lane , imo as I main top. So that's usually a lane dependent on skill, is focus bot lane, once you get your adc going it's very hard to lose, gank mid every now and then for complete control as I think mid lane is important because it's surrounded by objectives.

Vultix

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy Sihzz View Post
Top and mid are easy ganks, but top is an oscillated lane , imo as I main top. So that's usually a lane dependent on skill, is focus bot lane, once you get your adc going it's very hard to lose, gank mid every now and then for complete control as I think mid lane is important because it's surrounded by objectives.

Thank you for your advice ^^

mistmann

09-27-2012

try invading, if u cant win lanes for others mess up there jungler, slow him down then u can go back to lanes, and for mid just run behind him were he can see you, u get a lot of kills mid this way, if not it flips them to deffencive mode which is good for your mid cause he wont want to trade hits as much to save mana from a wondering jungle.

now your elo is higher then mine, but this works with my jungler