Do NOT buy the new Kha'Zix skin: Here's why

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thunderfrog

11-14-2012

Bump for psychic powers

VoidBro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

2 late already bought the bundle

XxPineapplexX

Recruiter

11-14-2012

riot getting greedy

viledemon19

11-14-2012

i have the skin ( love the skin ) but I do wish they would make it cheaper honestly

Hotsoup

11-14-2012

pwned

ChlorrOfTheMask

11-14-2012

I got the skin, and I personally think it is worth the RP for it.

Yes, he already had a complex base skin with his evolutions, but they still changed sounds, animations/particle effects, his little targeting recital for his Q is amazing. I personally would probably have payed full legendary price for it.

BobbyBirdseed

11-14-2012

I would just like to know what is different with the Dragon Trainer Lulu skin compared to her other skins, that warrant it coming out at the higher price point.

turrdfergason

11-14-2012

Wow I remember what a stir this thread caused at the time, Turns out OP was 100% correct in his assumption.

I for one am not worried because I am not going to buy the skin, Pretty soon everyone will stop buying this overpriced **** and Riot will lower its prices, just in time for me to clean up

DrSleuthXIII

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by turrdfergason View Post
Wow I remember what a stir this thread caused at the time, Turns out OP was 100% correct in his assumption.

I for one am not worried because I am not going to buy the skin, Pretty soon everyone will stop buying this overpriced **** and Riot will lower its prices, just in time for me to clean up
turdfergason with an intellectually stimulating post! But really, the KhaZix skin was almost legendary tier with new joke, overhaul in graphics, etc. In fact it pretty much was a Legendary skin if you think about it. Its about as much work they did with the Actually Legendary skin Zombie Brand.

I'm not sure Dragon Trainer Lulu is worth it but then again I'm kind of biased because I dislike how she looks. The dragon effects are pretty cool I guess... but her over all look I don't like. Also I'm not entirely sure that their work with this skin is as comparable to the work they did in the KhaZix skin but that's just because I was turned off pretty hard at the design so I didn't look into it.

VirgilTheDragon

11-14-2012

Bumping because it's hilariously true.