Do NOT buy the new Kha'Zix skin: Here's why

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dKtiGERR

09-27-2012

The price is too steep for me.
It was nice in PBE, but definitely not worth 1350.

For those "buy the bundle" trolls, some people like to buy their champions with IP instead of wasting money for the champ. With the $10 RP bundle, you could get a 975 skin, then get maybe an IP boost.

Manslayer

09-27-2012

People using the "If 2 more dollars is breaking the bank" argument are ******s. Look, let us all be honest here, it's not the $2, it is the fact they are upping the price tag. How are you going to feel if every new skin is 1350 and now that "$2" is the normalness, then they do it again, making it an extra $1 and that is an extra $3 from the original price.

Rovert10

09-27-2012

Isn't the skin somewhat on a legendary quality standard? And you pay nearly nothing for the champion if you get the bundle? Also Hippalus already answered why the skin is this price.

Flash Burnout

09-27-2012

Only buying bundle, it's not even worth it.

Arcqe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

allow me to fetch my tinfoil hat.

Mikemaximum

09-27-2012

The skin's price in itself isn't worth it, BUT the bundle is.

AppleDough

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primanocte View Post
Riot is testing the waters with this new skin. They're upping the price on us to see if we'll still buy it. If everyone buys this new skin we can expect all new skins from here on out to come at the new increased price. Vote with your wallet people, tell Riot this is unacceptable.
I just bought two.

Mogs01gt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

With the way riot ner's champs and the lack of items, I doubt I will ever buy another champ.

ZeroKuno

09-27-2012

Trending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heil Teemo

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovert10 View Post
Isn't the skin somewhat on a legendary quality standard? And you pay nearly nothing for the champion if you get the bundle?
How so? The champion has unique mechanics that are reflected in his model and animations. Why should a skin cost more than usual because of something Riot did to detract us from our perfectly legitimate "stale mechanics" argument?